Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 12, 2010 5:14:01 AM PST
John Harvey says:
Im trying to understand why this is a $20 book. Has Amazon simply started profiteering on new books or is it the publisher? For us International customers price is not just anything its everything.

The price here is dearer than the print edition, it makes more sense to buy that.

What gives Amazon?

Posted on Mar 16, 2010 5:56:53 PM PDT
Could you post your cost. I haven't had time to put in my overseas address ... as I'm back on the mainland temporarily!!!

I do know that the publishers had been setting Kindle prices fairly high recently. Perhaps in the US we can''t get the kindle version simply because we wouldn't pay for it anyway!!!!

Posted on Mar 17, 2010 7:15:45 AM PDT
P. Lau says:
$20.68 is pretty exp. i use the int'l version of Kindle in Hong Kong.

Posted on Mar 28, 2010 11:25:17 PM PDT
Lam K. Leung says:
it make no sense to have the kindle version when you can pay less , unless you found the book worth keeping and do not want it take up too mauch space

Posted on Dec 8, 2011 3:48:29 AM PST
Earl Johnson says:
Why is the standard shipping so expensive? I was about to order something when I saw that shipping and handling was like 38 dollars!! Thats the price for 1-2 day shipping!! I thought amazon was supposed to ease stress and be cheaper, not add on to it and wonder if you have enough!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Mar 12, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 8, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine by Michael Lewis (Audio CD - May 6, 2010)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (1,463)