Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
asked by Amazon Customer on April 17, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 27 answers
A
David L. answered on April 18, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Amazon Customer answered on April 23, 2012
Comment (1) | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Now, here is a kicker. On BH site it shows as DISCONTINUED! So what's the replacement if it's the case? I was hesitant to pull a trigger a couple of weeks ago when price was around $435 and obviously have missed the opportunity. However, if this is already an old model, I am very interested in a replacement.
Blue Diver answered on April 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Holy guacamole discontinued at B&H already!? Cannot even imagine what the replacement will do as this guy is really advanced (well maybe wi fi or other fufu stuff). More reason to get the camera with the right feature set to take care of your needs for a while. Checkout Digitalcamerainfo dot com has a great review also which rates this highest amongst Extended Zoom category.
PS. 42nd street video has it for $459 today.
David L. answered on April 19, 2012

A
Well, I'm still interested in buying but for no more than $435. I can live with what I got so far. For the same current price I will be able to buy a new model, whenever it comes out. Just not worth paying full retail for a not the latest model.
Blue Diver answered on April 23, 2012

A
I understand, Blue Diver. I'm torn because I'm traveling along the Rhine River next month and really wanted to upgrade to the FZ150, but in the end I will probably just stick with my FZ35 which does a good job.
Amazon Customer answered on April 23, 2012

A
I'm off to Tatry mountains May 3rd and will stick with my Pentax k10 kit and one prime, TBD, plus Canon SD880. Not exactly a light package :-)
Blue Diver answered on April 23, 2012

A
Many companies have deals with panasonic for discounted pricing. I work for one of the automakers, which to my surprise allowed me to by direct from panasonic for 374. They charged sales tax, but free shipping. Can't wait to get it.
BDK answered on April 24, 2012

A
seriously, can you email me the discount code?
Blue Diver answered on April 24, 2012

A
Amazon Customer answered on April 24, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product