- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$229.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
"Beautiful day or night video, Peace of Mind - Check in Securely, Anywhere" -TIME review
Top Reviews by TIME, Engadget and parenting sites.
Company Video: http://youtu.be/KKhLDhLT0qg
Free WiFi Baby iOS app (iOS 7, 8+)
WiFi Baby 3: We've refined what customers love about WiFi Baby and enhanced our top reviewed WiFi network baby monitor by adding requested features and a streamlined user experience.
WiFi Baby 3 is a wireless monitor and Nanny Cam. Using the camera's DVR, you can record while you're at work or date night. No viewing or recording fees. Ever. No cloud service or account required. Connect via secure "MyWiFiBaby" URL on iOS, Android, Mac, PC. Anywhere.
Features at a Glance
* Free iOS app. Android $3.99.
* Video, Audio, Alerts on iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, PC on WiFi or LTE, 4G. Anywhere
* Superior "true color" video
* Streamlined setup - Secure "MyWiFiBaby" URL for "away" Nanny Cam viewing
* MyWiFi Pro - Free expert setup help - Phone or Screen Share by request during the Day, Night or Weekend
* Faster chipset, Realtime video via apps
* Apps: Multitask with audio, alerts(alerts iOS only)
* Expandable. Up to 4 WiFi Baby cameras on screen (sold separately) -simultaneous video, audio, alerts (iOS feature only)
* Bandwidth Friendly - H.264 Video, streams when "called" by apps
* Built in "Nanny Cam" DVR up to 32G
* Night Vision up to 30 feet.
* Compatible up to latest OS: iOS 8+ Android 4.4+, Mavericks, Windows 8
* In Box: Camera, Stand, AC Adapter, Setup Guide, Power Cable Clips, Screws
The tech support has the best customer service... Simply Amazing!!!!
I've also turned on the setting in the Wifi baby app to alert me when the wifi connection drops, but that doesn't seem to work either (at least not reliably).
I love that I can monitor my two toddler sons in their room, while I can also see my daughter in her room.
absolutely the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have set up four appointments for technical support and have not been contacted once. I don't like wasting my time. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by SILVIA SAIDEN
Our camera lost its wireless signal. Then I pushed reset on the camera which wiped out the all connection data. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Arthur S. Gechman
I bought two cameras to use in different rooms. I had to have my IT department come over to install them. They were only able to get the one working. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Rick Cohen
Relatively easy to set up. But the best of all is that if you run into a problem their Customer Support will be there for you. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Luis S.
Whilst the idea behind this Baby Monitor is good (WiFi, works on IPads, IPhones, Computers etc.) the implementation is crappy. Read morePublished 17 days ago by travelling_jay
Great technical support; our representative, Roger was exceptionally knowledgeable about the product, very nice and helpful.
I recommend WiFi Baby with great enthusiasm. Read more
I wish I could have gotten the 2014 model! The 2013 is fantastic but requires a lot of tech work. I have gotten excellent and prompt customer support with the 2013, but it requires... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Larraby
Good camera, probably best out there with wifi . Excellent customer service . Down side : using remote viewing on phone the pictures is delayed , but clear.
I have WiFi Baby 2013 and love it. I recommend it to all of my pregnant friends. The product is great - high quality picture, great sound and easy mounting. Read morePublished 26 days ago by kle29