Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 10, 2013
Complete piece of garbage. Utterly worthless. Beware...you are not buying this product, but will be guided to another that is primarily set up for bit torrent sharing. It does not do what it says it will do.
on November 3, 2013
What a waste, this app is bogus. When I open the App it immediately has a message saying there's a Major update, if you click OK it takes you to the App store where there's no mention of any update, and nowhere to find it. That is already annoying.
I have not been able to transfer any files to my other devices, says they have been shared on the network, however they're nowhere to be found.
I feel duped, never will purchase from this developer again.
on March 11, 2014
This app is completely useless for your Kindle fire hd tablet,
An exercise in futility would better describe Its.application and use.
The protocol written is non compatible for your Kindle
Don't waste your time exploring the dead ends that y o u end up in!!!
on December 22, 2013
It may work in a Windows only network environment, but it didn't seem to work for me using a Linux desktop. I couldn't figure out how to access the files and folders on the Kindle. If it works at all the developers need to provide better documentation on how to set it up and what the restrictions are. I recommend getting "WiFi File Explorer Pro" instead.
on February 3, 2014
This is a waste of money. I bought this thinking it was an app used to send files from my pc to my tablet without a cable. I want my money back
on January 28, 2014
Sorry I paid for this useless app. If it works it is not user freindly. I don't know what I would need this for. Seems useless
on January 26, 2014
I tried many methods but could not see any files or devices from the app. Frustrating. Want my .99 back
on February 7, 2014
it isn't compatable with my kindle fire.I wonder if the other wifi would work?I wonder if I would be charged for the other wifi,
on January 16, 2014
This depends on other software and needed an immediate update. I didn't want to do either and it would not work. I deleted it.
on December 15, 2013
This was originally my main file transfer app. But there was a major update of the user interface, where the Wi-Fi transfer function was buried deep inside a stack of advertising layers. The app is now simply a promotional site for music downloads.