Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$22.99

on January 1, 2014
I don't know why I like these but I do. Maybe because they make me glad my life is pretty boring compared to these people. I am fascinated by all the destruction these borderline personality types can do to their victims before they even realize what hit them; and I also think these shows make you savvy about things that are going on in the world that you might want to be on the lookout for. Nothing can prepare you for everything, but it's good to watch and be aware. And to know that there are some really mean, sneaky people out there who truly believe they alone are the center of the universe. Yikes.
on September 12, 2013
What can I say? I like things from the I.D. channel but (honestly) -- even with the disclaimer -- this was far too raw for me.

After 3 episodes, I must call it quits.

Why?

Because while I understand that the world can be a wicked place, I don't always want to know just how wicked/evil it is.

Because sometimes (and for some people) the suffering of the innocent can haunt you...

Because most times (if not always) there is simply NOTHING redemptive (or entertaining) about sexual sadists and the pleasure they gain from subjecting others to their sick and defiled mental and/or physical wanderings...

This program (while informative) could not silence the voice inside my head that kept reminding me that it was not "good" for me. Nor could it help me not to think about the victims and their families.In addition (particularly in this first episode) it could not quiet the distress I felt in knowing that there are parents who, by their depraved actions, create a heart of depravity in their own children. (For longer than I care to remember, I will be reminded of what her father told her and did to her on the evening of her mother's death... Having suffered another horrendous end, only by the grace of God would it be possible for her to end up being someone other than who and what she became. When it's clear that the perpetrator is also the victim? Nothing entertaining about it. Only fills my heart with sorrow which I really don't need...)

Finally it became too much for me to know that there are women who would be, could be, complicit in such acts. (Episode 3 - allowing your husband to rape his own child and you being a part of it -- what more can be said...)

Don't get me wrong. I love forensic type programs but...

This program is about the utter destruction that 2 depraved hearts (joined together) can bring about against the innocent for nothing other than their own pleasure. In it the worst of what can be found in a man and a woman is lived out. It's about fantasy's becoming real, hearts becoming hard, and consciences becoming seared.

All in all, the "realness" of it all is too much for me.

Just too much...
on May 28, 2012
This is the 1st time I've seen this seris and my jaw is on the ground. In law school, they teach that conspiracies are worse than crimes committed by single actors. There's a multiplier effect on the evil and efficiency and effectiveness. This episode was painful to watch as the murders were so senseless and wicked. I don't know why this case doesn't get that much attention when the killers are pure garbage just like the DC Snipers and the Atlanta Child Murderer.

The couple commit many crimes and the show goes through each of them. After awhile, it gets irritating. This was different from a show like "Forensic Files" where some scientific truth is the key to getting the killer convicted. Near the end, we learn a governor commuted the death sentence of the retarded female in the couple. I think recently the Supreme Court may have ruled that the retarded can't face capital punishment, so this case may have been a forerunner of that.

From the 1st minute of the show, I was ready to put these killers up under the jail. No wonder "wicked" is in the title. I don't know if this episode will make me avoid the series or become addicted to it.
on September 13, 2013
They could change up their stale monologue once in a while to make it more interesting. 1/3 of the show, like First48, are rehashes of everything up to that point. So, you have to keep watching the same intro repeatedly. They need to add more detail and a lot less rehash.
on March 20, 2013
It's something to take up time while knitting or crocheting but that's about it. I so far haven't seen anything new it seems to be the same stories over and over again.
on February 10, 2013
But it's addictive.

Filled with horrible acting for the re-enactments, cases that most ID channel watchers have seen a couple dozen times already, overly dramatic commentators...but I've watched every single one. Okay, maybe not watched with riveted attention, but they're wonderful for being on in the background while I work.
on January 28, 2014
No, I don't use them for training purposes, but my favorite series have always been true crime. The same goes for the books I read. I thought the episodes were well scripted and informative.
on December 9, 2013
Good story. Broke my heart to hear what those two animals did, especially to those little girls. Alton Coleman was an animal who deserved death.
on October 14, 2013
I love all these true crime series on Investigation Discovery! It's amazing at the amount of evil people there are out there.
on September 9, 2013
Love this show!! It opens your eyes to the sick things that people do and I think that it helps you to become more aware so that you are not a victim too!! You watch one and then you cant stop!! Great show!!