5.0 out of 5 stars Best earbuds I've ever used!
I bought these to use with my new phone. The bass is great, they are comfortable, and come with a few different sized buds. I love the color. They are from Verizon so I knew right away they were good quality. Plus, it said on the box that they were $19.99 but I only paid 49 cents plus shipping. I suppose they could be used for ipods and such too. What a great deal!
Published on August 5, 2011 by Tie Dye Bagel

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Until they fell apart!
These are very comfortable, sound is great and I enjoyed them; for the first one and a half times I used them. In the middle of their second use, they simply came apart at the weld between the part that plugs into your item and the end of the headset cord.
Would I buy them again; doubtful. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
Published on October 10, 2010 by K. Adkins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earbuds I've ever used!, August 5, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Until they fell apart!, October 10, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars These are crappy, January 14, 2010
These are the crappiest headphones. Build quality is okay, but sound quality sucks. Very tinny, no bass whatsoever.

4.0 out of 5 stars great sound, September 21, 2010
I bought these earbuds mainly to study (soft music), but they surprised me with their clarity and above-average bass when I kicked up the music. I was also very impressed with the multiple cushion sizes.. I have very small ears and most earbuds fall out easily. The small size was perfect! However, my only complaint is that the interchangeable cushions fall off easily. I have lost one of the small cushions which leaves the whole thing pretty useless for me.
If you do decide to purchase them, watch the cushions carefully!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones I've ever gotten, May 7, 2014
I hate wearing headphones. My ears don't like it at all but with these headphones.... they are so comfortable and I love the green color so of course it was great for me. I stupidly lost the earbud so I bought 2 more pairs out of nowhere and I just put a new earbud on my first pair. Happy as can be!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones ever!!!, October 28, 2013
They are great, comfortable to wear, have a lot of base. Works well with any device. Will be buying more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones ever!!!, October 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars earbuds, June 7, 2013
work just great do everything I need them to do right and on the first try too so I have no problems with them

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Worth it, April 28, 2013
This review is from: Wicked Audio WI1903 METALLICS EARbuds (Electronics)
The sound is TERRIBLE I gave them to my 8 year old Granddaughter she gave them back to me, my Granddaughter said it makes a gurgling sound!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Earbuds, February 8, 2013
Nicole D.Davis (South Norwalk, CT United States) - See all my reviews
These are the best earbuds that I have purhased and for such a reasonable price. Any time that I need earbuds, these are the ones that I purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›