5.0 out of 5 stars 5.0 Engaging, entertaining
Sometimes, I'm in the mood for FUN. Life can be full of angst in the form of news, friend's problems, and sometimes just the daily grind is tiring (though not angst ridden). I think many people many times just want to sit down and be entertained. This is why sitcoms are so popular, and this is what I love about Janet Evanovich. Her books are like a sitcom you read. Wicked...
Published on October 1, 2012 by nook2kindle

1.0 out of 5 stars The Romance is Over
I have been a long time fan of all things Evanovich. I am always anxiously awaiting the next book. I have laughed out loud on planes, in my office, and woke my husband in the middle of the night laughing so loud over the stories. But this it it for me. The last books, especially this one, are forced, lack humor, and seem almost infantile in the attempt.
I am so sorry...
Published on June 22, 2012 by KHimes62

‹ Previous | 112 13 1481 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Janet, June 27, 2013
I love your stories! Funny and serious combinations kept me ingrossed througout. I can't wait to read some more. Love the characters too.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD 2ND in the series, June 24, 2013
This review is from: Wicked Business: A Lizzy and Diesel Novel (Lizzy & Diesel) (Hardcover)
Enjoyed very much. Love the interaction between Lizzy & Diesel. Wulf sounds really hot, but then so does Diesel. Looking forward to more in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars lending, June 23, 2013
I absolutely love all of Janet's books and cannot wait after reading the latest one for her next one to come out. I do, however, have a question as to why lending is not allowed on her books. Any feed back would be great. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars fun book, June 23, 2013
You can't go wrong with her recipe for writing- always entertaining. her descriptions are thorough and her characters are hysterical and the story keeps you interested until the end. Good read.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mystery Yarn, June 18, 2013
Very well written in true Janet Evanovich style. Great comical characters and a building climax. Loved the weird pets too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 18, 2013
As usual because Janet Evanovich is always inventive, curiously logical and illogical at the same time. And evidently has a great editor and proofreader. I hate books with spelling and grammatical errors; they are like speed bumps to this reader.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only OK, June 13, 2013
This wasn't as bad as I feared, but not as great as I hoped. There is some classic J.E. humor in here but the plot isn't quite all there.

4.0 out of 5 stars candy read!, June 12, 2013
fun book light and a good way to escape. I always end up wanting more! Perhaps the next book will be longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars more fun, June 12, 2013
They are a great couple and of course the characters around them are a hoot. Just like Lula, Glo has her own individual perspective on the world.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Lizzie and Diesel!, June 10, 2013
Love these books and am a huge fan of Janet Evanovich! I'm not normally one to read a paranormal type book but I was hooked after I read the first book. Look forward to reading more Wicked stories. My only complaint is it ending so soon at like 90% (give or take some) and then adding a long excerpt from another book. I did, however, enjoy the MA pics and history snippits at the very end.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1481 | Next ›

Wicked Business: A Lizzy and Diesel Novel (Lizzy & Diesel)
Wicked Business: A Lizzy and Diesel Novel (Lizzy & Diesel) by Janet Evanovich (Hardcover - June 19, 2012)
$28.00 $19.54