5.0 out of 5 stars Phenominal album, perfect condition
Published on August 21, 2009 by William Tidwell

I was disappointed expecting an album equal to All The Little Lights ....arrangements on the Wicked Man's Rest album were too synthesized...too fast for some songs...took away from passenger's lyrics....it needs some acoustic tracks. lyrics are great in most songs, but the arrangements don't fit the songs, in my opinion.
Published 1 month ago by Judy Steed-Roth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenominal album, perfect condition, August 21, 2009
This review is from: Wicked Man's Rest (Audio CD)
There have been few albums I've listened to that I have been able to be so immersed and so closely identifying with the lyrics and musical stylings that this album truly stands out to me. You know how every once in a while you hear something that just calls out to you, that you identify with and that resonates with you? This is what happened for literally track on the album for me.

My appreciation of Passenger began with the "Walk You Home" track from the Tap Tap game on the iPhone- its catchy musical styling was immediately stuck in my head. From there I went to the website and listened to the entire selection they had available, and then went to YouTube and listened to all the music I could find online by them.

This is the first album I've bought in over a year. I usually buy music in pieces through iTunes, but I made an exception for this album, and I think it's the best album purchase I've ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Band!! Fresh new sound!!!, October 1, 2008
This review is from: Wicked Man's Rest (MP3 Music)
It is rare to find a band like this where every song is outstanding. I hope these guys get the national exposure they deserve.Not a bad song on the entire CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably Freaking AMAZING, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Wicked Man's Rest (Audio CD)
This is a hard album to come by but if you can find it- BUY IT! Can't get over just how deep and significant every song is. Truly a treasure in my music library

5.0 out of 5 stars A hidden gem that needs more exposure..., June 24, 2009
This review is from: Wicked Man's Rest (Audio CD)
A local station played "Night Vision Binoculars" a while back which my wife introduced me to. It led me to search for this album. I now have it and I must say, this album is solid start to finish. A couple of songs are subpar when compared to the others, but all in all its worthy of a listen from any audiophile.

"Table for One" and "Night Vision Binoculars" are my two favorites but several are outstanding. The lyrics to both are great with the latter possibly becoming the anthem for stalkers everywhere, haha.

It's hard to comprehend why they don't get more airplay than they do. I hope to hear more from them in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars You WILL Fall in Love, January 30, 2010
D. Hendrix (Kansas City, Mo USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wicked Man's Rest (MP3 Music)
I have fallen in love with this man's voice. Every song is a great story. I almost forgot that songs should be this way becuase of the commercial crap out there nowadays. The songs are thought provoking and yet some are hilarious and others dark. I have ported this album to my PC, MP3 Player, my phone, my PC at work, My external hard drive. I have to have it everywhere it is that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, December 16, 2011
This review is from: Wicked Man's Rest (Audio CD)
This is by far one of the best albums overall that I have heard in the past few years! Most groups put out an album with a limited number of good songs mixed with a few "fillers"... this entire album is GREAT! I cannot get enough of it. It has become one of my all time favorites and I feel lucky that I stumbled upon it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Passanger, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Wicked Mans Rest (Audio CD)
Fantastic singer. Did not know him until the release of his last album, I now have all CDs and hope to attend his next concert in Ireland

4.0 out of 5 stars Discovered this bank on Pandora., September 16, 2013
This review is from: Wicked Mans Rest (Audio CD)
This is an excellent CD. I became aware of Passenger via Pandora. When I first heard "For You" I mistakenly thought at first that it was a song I had never heard by Marianne Faithful! lol. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love his voice, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Wicked Man's Rest (Audio CD)
I really like this cd. It's hard to find Passenger in the U.S. Why? I don't know. They are worth listening to.

3.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed expecting an album equal to All The Little Lights, September 28, 2014

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Wicked Mans Rest
Wicked Mans Rest by Passenger (Audio CD - 2013)