5.0 out of 5 stars Worked wWll for My Needs
I needed some temporary tattoos for a photo shoot and these worked very well. They were easy to apply and the color and detail were great.
Published on August 4, 2011 by J. R. Osborn

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun product for kids (and adults if you're like me!)
For the icon tattoos, the largest tattoos are probably a bit over 2 inches long. The smallest about 3/4 of an inch long. There are some "bands" as well that maybe went up to 4 inches long. So all in all, there is a fair amount of variety as far as size, image, design. Obviously it's all in the same style.

I bought these as part my halloween costume this past...
Published on January 7, 2012 by cyngrepen

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked wWll for My Needs, August 4, 2011
J. R. Osborn (Southern Illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wicked Midnight Over 50 Temporary Tattoos (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, January 15, 2013
I had an event and need some temporary tattoos. This packs give a variety of different tattoos. It lasts pretty long if you do not wash this part of the tattoo when taking a shower.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun product for kids (and adults if you're like me!), January 7, 2012

I bought these as part my halloween costume this past year. They were a lot of fun to put on and wear around for the night. They start to come off pretty easily the next day with soap and water, but some portions were harder to remove and needed baby oil (or another shower). During the night that I was wearing them, though, they stayed on pretty well.

The only thing that I kind of disliked was that soon after I had applied the tattoos, my skin took on a very dry appearance where the tattoos had been applied, and it became apparent exactly where the tattoo outlines were. Applying lotion over them helped a lot. I haven't worn fake tattoos in a while though, so maybe it's a general problem for fake tattoos. Also, my skin is typically very dry already, so that might have contributed.

Kids would probably enjoy this a lot. The designs were a lot more intricate that typical "cartoon" tattoos.
The application technique is the same as usual (ie: place over skin, apply water to back, hold for 30 seconds, slowly peel off)

4.0 out of 5 stars good tattoos, nice design, durable, December 21, 2011
I am happy with this purchase.

The tattoos stay on well all day, and I have had no skin irritation.
They are various in size and design, but that worked well for me as I needed all sorts of sizes.

Some of the designs I don't personally like 100 %, but altogether I am happy and will buy another pack soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too many small tatoos, October 27, 2011
Many of the tats are very small and color is mainly lavender or purple. Anyone expecting high color and large sizes will be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Party Idea:, September 16, 2014
Cut them all out, throw them in a bowl and put them in the bathroom for a party and watch your guests come out tattoo'd (:

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks pretty, but comes off quickly, May 25, 2012
Followed the instructions to apply, it looked nice, but only lasted for less than 24 hours. Would not order it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome temporary tattoos., February 16, 2012
There are a lot of cute tattoo designs to choose from, and these temporary tattoos last quite a long time. They don't wash off easily. I tried to wash it off, and I'm either going to have to let it wear off a little more or use rubbing alcohol to get it off. I like that though, because I don't want a tattoo that's only going to last a few hours.

For a more realistic look... add a little baby powder after you set it, and use a makeup brush to brush off the excess powder. I really like these fake tattoos. Best ones I've tried so far. They look very cute.