Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: Audio CDChange

on December 3, 2013
Very disappointed in Wicked's 10th Anniversary release. So much has happened and Wicked has traveled so far since the 5th Anniversary. Only new song is 'Popular' by Mika (feat. Ariana Grande). Catchy tune, but readily available for .99 cents instead of buying this "Deluxe Edition". If you don't already have the Wicked soundtrack, might as well purchase this one, but if you're a fan like me, you've already got the original and 5th Anniversary. This is a waste and there's nothing "new" about it.
0Comment25 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2014
The music is amazing and wonderful to listen too. My daughter enjoys the music and has never seen the show.
on April 17, 2014
Beautiful songs and wonderful to hear the original artists singing them. I didn't realize disc two had so many foreign renditions on it when I bought it.
on December 5, 2013
Saw this musical live and really enjoyed it. My wife got one of the songs stuck in her head so I bought this for part of her Christmas. The music is really good. I have yet to meet someone that hasn't enjoyed it.
on August 10, 2014
One of my favorite Broadway Shows. The original cast is "Spot-On" with their performances.
on September 20, 2014
Just amazing recording of real voices with real talent! I can't wait to see the real show.
on July 23, 2014
It was fantastic to say the least. Loved every minute of it.
on November 25, 2013
This album is "WONDERFUL"! (Pun intended) I wish they had made it a soundtrack that has the 10th Anniversary cast singing the soundtrack instead of the original, and except for nothing new on Disc 2, its great!!
on January 6, 2016
I happened to listen to this cd because it was free on Amazon Prime and discovered I loved it so I had to purchase it. This is one of the many reasons I subscribe to Amazon Prime.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2015
THE CD IS GREAT! I ALSO SAW THE MUSICAL WICKED IN MY HOME TOWN AND IT WAS AWESOME!
I WISH ONE DAY THEY WELL COME OUT WITH A DVD THAT WELL BE SWEET!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse