5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Reverb
Published on January 18, 2011 by Rebecca Marie

2.0 out of 5 stars Breakdown after 4 months
REVISED COMMENT: After 4 months, one ear of the headphone no longer works. Now I'm really glad I didn't spend alot on this product since it stopped working. There was no unusual wear and tear, and in fact, I'd say that the headphones weren't used very much at all so this was very unexpected.

ORIGINAL COMMENT: This headphone is very comfortable and has great...
Published 22 months ago by MS.NK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Reverb, January 18, 2011
I received these headphones this week and I'm very happy with the quality. The sound was amazing with the enhanced bass that all Empire Wicked headphones come with. These headphones fit and covered the ears well and felt comfortable to wear. These headphones come with a 40mm Driver so that you can connect them to studio equipment. Also included in the box was an extension cord for extra length. The wicked line of headphones comes with a lifetime warranty. In my opinion their products are worth every dollar. I love my new Wicked Reverbs and so will you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Headphones!, April 23, 2011
These headphones have the best bass out of any headphone I have ever put my ears on! They seem like they have sub-woofers on them. When you put bass on these, they will literally vibrate! I love em'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat Dr. Dre By A Wicked Mile, February 3, 2013
First off, I own these Reverbs and their other product, Mojo (their earbuds). I originally started out with Mojo and they easily became a better choice for me than my $100 iBeats earbuds. I was looking into buying some over-the-ear headphones and with my recent discovery of this brand, I decided to purchase the Reverb headphones. I was skeptical on buying them off Amazon because the pictures are the older model. I didn't want to get that funky design on the side and look like I came from the early 00's. So I went to FYE to buy mine, although, I read a current review saying that the pictures on this page are outdated. If you order these ones, they should be all black with a small silver logo on the side of the ear cups. Which looks sleek and doesn't look cheesy. I found mine for $19.99 which is a bit more expensive than here, so I would recommend buying them off Amazon. You can look up the colors of these headphones on their website if you don't know which color you want to go with. They come in a baby blue, red, black, and white with black accents.

Upon opening these up I was very happy at what I found inside. Not only was there a 40mm driver included, but an extension cord for the headphones. Which is perfect for when you're playing on an amp or if you just happen to need the extra distance between you and whatever device you got them plugged into. It is a nice option to have and it definitely isn't something I see come with other headphones in this price range. The packaging is nice and simple to open, I was able to open them right after I bought them without needing any sharp object. The size of the headphones might be a problem for some, but if you're looking at these you probably want a larger headphone cup size. The bigger the better, in my opinion. Usually the bigger size headphones cost more money, but with this price these are a great deal. They fit comfortably and even have padding on the top of the headphone band. Which comes in handy if you're having any long listening sessions.

Now coming down to sound quality. I'm not going to lie, they could be crisper. Them not being crisp isn't really a huge concern, because if you're looking at these you're probably looking for bass. These are not going to be for audiophiles. These have plenty of bass and sound fantastic. I have to pump up my volume a little to get it to pop, but they have a fantastic sound for the price tag. I would recommend them over the Beats any day. They're extremely light weight, which is another fantastic thing. When you have them around your neck, not listening to music, it can be a bit uncomfortable and after a couple hours of listening they have some discomfort. But they fit perfectly on my head, which makes me believe these are good for all head sizes (because I got a fairly large head). Another thing I haven't seen mentioned in any of the comments is the low amount of leakage that comes from these. I've sat next to a person with a pair of Beats you it is annoying to have to listen to whatever they're listening to. With these, you isolate the sounds from the background and you don't let off an intolerable amount of noise yourself.

In the end, you should purchase these before you make a bigger investment in any other headphone. I would suggest them to any one who is looking for a bass enhanced type of headphone. For the low price of $15-$20 you really can't go wrong with these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Breakdown after 4 months, January 28, 2013
MS.NK "mamafla" (Orlando, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wicked WI8201 Reverb Headphone - Black/Blue (Electronics)

ORIGINAL COMMENT: This headphone is very comfortable and has great sound. My son loves them, and I'm glad I didn't spend a fortune on competitive brands when this one seems to bring the noise just great without blowing up my wallet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet., November 29, 2012
I originally wrote the seller a complaint about receiving the wrong color but they promptly wrote me back and refunded my money. I'm very happy with the service and the heaphones DO work great!! I love the quality and the extension cord is a bonus and so is the extra jack. They fit perfect around my ears and don't squeze my head nor do they fall off like other models I've purchased from other companies. I would buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked Headphones, May 29, 2012
They are awesome and work great for the price. I would definitely recommend this item for a buy!! The sound is great and I use them when I am mowing and they keep the loud sound of the mowers from coming through the headphones.....love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical!!!, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Wicked WI8201 Reverb Headphone - Black/Blue (Electronics)
These headphones rock. The sound quality is amazing. They even come with a extension cable and a 6.5mm adapter. Definitely recommended if your looking for a good pair of headphone for a decent price. And if you're looking for a wired headset for your phone too, I recommended the Wicked Metallic earbuds that came bundled with my headphone(got them on ebay). There great for listening to music and talking on the phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not the best., August 2, 2013
This review is from: Wicked WI8201 Reverb Headphone - Black/Blue (Electronics)
I bought these head phones when I first started music production. I was in the need for personal head phones and didn't have much to spend. First, the head phones I bought look nothing like the ones in the photo. The headphones I received are a flat, blue color. I was a bit disappointed since I loved the original design. The quality is okay for anyone looking to listen to music, but not use them to produce your own. For the price, they're okay. They're helpful for music production, but I personally haven't found them to be the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, March 29, 2012
I LOVE these headphones. A friend of mine had them and I loved them. Their really comfortable and the sound is great. I have no complaints. They feel great and produce a really nice sound. I listen to a lot of dubstep and the bass sounds absolutely amazing in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones!, December 26, 2011
I got these headphones for my son for Christmas and he absolutely loves them. Sound is crystal clear, headphones are lightweight and comfortable. Not too bulky and you can't beat the price.

Wicked WI8201 Reverb Headphone - Black/Blue