Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Giselle Stretch Floral Lace Ivory Fabric
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 20, 2013
I really like this lace, it is super stretchy but not cheap feeling at all. Very fair price as well! I agree that it is ivory, and I don't think it's yellow, but it is definitely more yellow and creamy looking than the photo, which looks closer to off-white.

However, it is NOT 70" wide, it is 60" wide. I could not return my first order because I cut a square from it to match to a lining before I was able to unfold it and measure it. I made my yardage decision based on it being 70", so the second time around I had to order more of it.
on May 8, 2012
I thought this would be a pretty lace but when I got it all I can say is beautiful. Every person that has seen it has talked about how beautiful it is and what they think I should do with it.
-SarahLynn (Brock's wife)
on January 9, 2014
I am lucky to have a mother talented enough to make my wedding dress custom fit for me from scratch. I found this lace on a different website, and after comparing several different lace samples, I went back to the website and it was gone! However, I was able to find it on Amazon (like so many other things), and I am so happy I did! It works perfectly with the rest of the fabric, it's soft, it's comfortable and stretchy, and I absolutely love the pattern within the lace. Because of the stretch, it's a bit challenging for my mom to cut and work with on such a detailed level, but I know it'll turn out perfectly. Even with ordering 10 yards, there were absolutely no flaws in the fabric. It does stretch a little around the larger flowers which looks like an imperfection, but it's not noticeable unless you're scrutinizing and it runs through the entire ream.
on June 17, 2013
Perfect lace for what I needed it for. Good quality. Another review said it was yellow. I am not so sure they know what yellow looks like because this is what ivory looks like. Definitely order it if you are debating because you cannot see it in person first. It's nice stuff.
on April 10, 2013
My daughter wanted me to make her fingerless lace gloves to wear with her prom dress. This lace is beautiful and worked very well. It seemed expensive but is quite wide so wouldn't be so bad if a bigger piece was needed - I only used an with of the yard I purchased.
on September 6, 2012
I purchased this fabric to add to the little jacket I purchased for my wedding dress. I orginally used it to replace the back of the jacket because I wanted it to be a little see through. I messed up the measuments and on my wedding day, I realized the jacket was to short. Luckily I still had a ton of fabric left. We were able to tuck it in the back of the dress and wrap it around my shoulders like a shawl. You couldn't even tell it was a last minute rig together type thing. I will definintly order more in the future. The lace was nice and strechy.
on March 28, 2014
So disappointed in this fabric. It doesn't look anything like the picture posted. I was planning to use this for my sister's wedding dress, but the fabric I got isn't what was pictured.
on March 31, 2014
Love the floral lace...So pretty & priced right :) Used to make a mini bridal dress doll...Thinking of buying more to make curtains!
on January 26, 2013
serves its purpose but its more yellow than ivory.. whatevs. when its lit up after i make it into a lace lantern the color wont matter anyway.
on January 6, 2015
exactly what the discription says, i absolutly love this fabric, excellent quality, very solf and of great texture