Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 29 questions
votes
Tom Tom, but the mounting system is a very poor design. Mine keeps falling off.
Nov 26, 2012 by dona8j
votes
I've taken 800+ mile summer trips, 106 deg this summer in Kansas, my unit never overheated. Haven't had a problem with heat in over two years. We have 5 of these units and they work as long as we don't "lose" them! :)
Nov 26, 2012 by Great Lakes Boater
votes
yes, in fact, text mode is one of several previews for a route navigation.
Jan 29, 2013 by Hoyd
votes
K.W. Singer: The box contains the following - 1. The TomTom unit itself, in a very nice plastic storage container. 2. A USB cable to connect the TomTom to your computer for charging and updates from TomTom.com. 3. A cable to plug the TomTom in to your vehicles 12 Volt suppply, for operation and battery charging. 4. An adhesive mounting disc to mount the unit as desired. 5. A 35 page, multi language User Guide booklet, 17 pages of which are in English. 6. A certificate with your promotion code number on it so you may access the web site for map and or traffic updates. R.E.W.
Dec 14, 2012 by R. E. WORSLEY
votes
I think it has a later model that came out...not sure what model that was. Go to the Tom Tom site and check out the latest models. The newer models seem to be getting better. However, this one is really good. I bought this for my daughter to use, and she loves it.
Jul 29, 2013 by Camera Buff
votes
Mine failed just after warranty expired. TomTom was less than delightful to deal with. I would recommend a new one from another manufacturer.
Dec 26, 2013 by penniwise
votes
There is no advertising on this device. Period.
Jul 26, 2011 by You've Got To Check It Out
votes
I received product yesterday, hooked it up to my computer and turned it on. It went directly to TomTom/Home where I carefully followed the directions which guided my through the steps including typing in my special code for lifetime map updates. It then had me update map, do install and save to my computer and 2.5 hours it was all set to go. No error messages received as a lot of reviews mention. tomorrow is the test drive to test it locally. so far i like the product a lot for the money it was a great buy.
Dec 8, 2010 by Peter Vanstrum
votes
Yes, you can plan alternative route. It will tell you mileage & time. You can then return to original route or stay with new.
Dec 28, 2010 by Cappy124
votes
Lane assist is vocal and visual. You can also set full screen "realistic" views to come on in addition to the lane assist that is present on the lower left upcoming turn location.
Dec 18, 2010 by Pablo Picaso
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers