THE WIDEVIEW SEE THRU SIDE SCOPE MOUNT IS MANUFACTURED IN THE USA SINCE 1970. THIS PRODUCT IS MADE OF ALUMINUM EXTRUSION ANODIZED BRIGHT FOR LIFETIME USE. THE SCREWS ARE HEAT TREATED SOCKET CAP SCREWS. THEY HAVE AN SPECIAL OVERSIZE HEAD FOR MORE HOLDING POWER IN THE ALUMINUM . THE THREADED HOLES ARE ROLLED RATHER THAN CUT FOR 60% MORE STRENGTH. THESE MOUNTS SCREW TO SEPARATE BASES. MADE FOR 1" SCOPES.
Wideview Scope Mount WSM-870 See Thru Scope Mount for the Remington 870 Firearms
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fits the Remington 870 firearms
- This scope mount is made of aluminum extrusion anodized bright for lifetime use
- The screws are heat treated socket cap screws and they have a special oversize head for more holding power in the aluminum
- These see-thru mounts allow you to use the iron sights as well as the scope so you won't miss that close running shot. Also great in winter when the only thing you see in your scope are snow flakes
- 100% Manufactured in the USA
1 used from $15.74
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top Customer Reviews
By Jaberwock 1 on November 1, 2012
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
This scope mount is supposed to be see through. When it is mounted on the pins on my Remington 870, it's too low and covers up the open sights. It also has a cheap glossy finish with cheap, light metal underneath. On my old 870 the one I bought at Walmart was made of the same type steel that the gun was made of, and you could see the open sights under it! Don't waste your money.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again