Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 20, 2013
Okay... when I received this product ... I took it out the bag... I was a little pissed off! I was like look at this BS!! Two pieces of velvet material sewn together... with velcro! What da!!! I threw it to the side. Later that evening I was talking s*** about it to my husband... he told me to go get it and try it on for him... I went and got it... took off my wig Velcro it to my head and stuck my wig on and I be ham!!! My wig was truly stuck on.. I could not move my wig... I was like WOW!! This s*** really... really WORKS!!! I have about 3 to for 4 inches of very soft curly African American textured hair that is about 2 inches at the nape and no combs on any of my wigs can catch it and hold my wig on in the back in place... but this sucker did! for the 1st time... my wigs don't slide up in the nape area! Do I recommend this product??? Hell yeah! Get it and and forget it! You will not regret this little sweet invention.
22 comments|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 18, 2013
Great product, my tichels have gotten stretched out over the past few years and this headband works great to keep my tichels in place. Make sure to follow instructions of wearing the headband TAG SIDE OUT.
on February 3, 2015
OMG ladies,,,,don't waste your money on those mesh or nylon caps,,,,this is fantastic,,,got mine today and gonna order another one,,,,,holds the wig in place,,,does not ride up in the back,,,,and I always had problems with riding up...very comfy on the head,,,,,,,,,
on January 10, 2013
I was so surprised! It really worked over hair to hold on a wig. You dont even need clips or bobby pins!
on August 22, 2013
This is the bomb! NO MORE wig slip AT ALL! Very comfy! I will be ordering another so I can use one while the other is drying! Wear it every day!
on July 3, 2013
This is a MUST for anyone who wears a head covering!!! It absolutely makes it easier and you feel comfortable knowing your scarf wont fall off!!!
on December 18, 2012
My hats and my scarves feel so secure I could do cartwheels with it on and everything can still stay in place! This is comfy and feels VERY secure!
on April 30, 2014
Amazing! This little headband actually IS all it is advertised to be. Perfect wig secure system in one tiny item!
on September 13, 2014
I have to wear a head cover because of skin cancer. I try to keep it in style and matching my clothing. I have a number of beautiful scarves that I had to stop wearing. I have been using cotton bandanas. I have a large number of them in many colors but they are just bandanas , nothing stylish or lady like, I do not want to look like some ninja or gang wanabee. But now I have this velvet band. It works perfectly, scarves stay right where i put them. Recently I tried a scarf before I received the band, I fussed with it all day trying to keep it secure, pinning it, retying it, nothing worked. I was so unhappy and frustrated. Now I put the band on, place the scarf where I want it and go about my day. Scarf beautifully in place no muss, no fuss, no frustration. I am buying another one immediately so I can wash one and wear one, I may buy two more. Love it.
on January 21, 2016
This is probably one of the most useful things I ever purchased. Use it every day. My wig never slips out of place, and is secure on my head even without securing it with the clips.
After extended use, that band did stretch a bit.