5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cotton marled socks
These are very comfortable cotton marled socks. I bought the salt and pepper (black and white) and the grey/white. I have always loved the look of ragg socks but not in the usual heavy wool. I live in NC and the heavier socks wouldn't work as well for me.
Published on January 16, 2013 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thin !
I really was expecting a much thicker sock. Other cotton rag socks I've owned were all much thicker and, consequently, warmer. Well made otherwise !!
Published 11 months ago by Richard Cameron

2.0 out of 5 stars Too thin !, February 9, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these cotton marled socks, January 16, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks!!, May 19, 2014
This review is from: Wigwam Cypress Socks (Apparel)
As expected, comfy socks!! I've been wearing Wigwam sock off & on since college and they're great, especially for casual wear and yard work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight., January 10, 2013
This review is from: Wigwam Cypress Socks (Apparel)
These, as well as many other socks that are made abroad, are somewhat tight. They do fit, but when they specify it's for shoe sizes 9-12 and I have a size 8 and they are tight on me.... well, you may have an issue if you have a larger foot.

I have noticed this trend everywhere with products I had purchased in the past, but now find that various name brands have their products made that no longer fit as they once did. Poor quality control.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves these socks., September 14, 2014
This review is from: Wigwam Cypress Socks (Apparel)
My wife had some of these socks since the late 1990's and she finally wore them out. She had been looking for replacements, but couldn't find them until we searched Amazon. She likes wearing them with hiking shoes or her Keen's. She would recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lucky To Find My Favorite Ragg Cotton Socks!, January 1, 2015
This review is from: Wigwam Cypress Socks (Apparel)
Several years ago I got some similar "salt and pepper" style of ragg cotton socks from Target or another discount store, but after that they were hard to find. Joseph & Feiss International had some of the ones I had, but I didn't really need the antimicrobial properties there (what chemicals were they using?). Some of those originated from a Canadian Sock company but then they also vanished. So it was a great relief to find these excellent Wigwam Cypress socks, which are more like some of the "legacy" socks I had purchased years ago. You know they are quality because they are by Wigwam. They are a bit on the snug side (I wear size 13 shoes) but will certainly soften up over time. The only thing I can think to better these, is to try adding some bamboo fiber for durability and natural germ control. Other than that, these are an excellent utility sock with just the right hint of luxury and creature comfort. Pick up a pair and see what you think -- and start a brand-spanking New Year on the good foot!

1.0 out of 5 stars Thick once washed., May 4, 2014
This review is from: Wigwam Cypress Socks (Apparel)
Fine until you wash them. They get small and thick so it is uncomfortable in shoes. If you wear lose shoes then the work fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these socks!, February 8, 2014
Melanie Branham (Overland Park, Kansas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wigwam Cypress Socks (Apparel)
Where else can you get cotton raglan socks?! These are classic favorites that never go out of style. Cotton is so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer ragg socks, May 9, 2014
R. Rubin (West Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wigwam Cypress Socks (Apparel)
The only cottom ragg sock I've found that looks great, fits well, and works with a range of summer shoes. Made in America, too. I wear them with my sandles, athletic shoes, hikers, walkers, clogs. The mustard-yellow pairs I bought two years ago are a little bit thicker, but not much, and they wash up nicely and hold their size and shape after laundering.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made, pure USA socks, May 11, 2014
This review is from: Wigwam Cypress Socks (Apparel)
The socks are quite nice, as expected. A cotton
sock usually "collapses," but are very comfortable otherwise.
I'm counting on a slight shrinkage for a more snug hold.

Wigwam Cypress Socks