5.0 out of 5 stars warm feet!
Do you want warm feet in the frozen northeast? These are the socks for you. Not only warm but they also last a very long time. After years of washing they are just as good as new. Well worth the cost.
Published on February 8, 2008 by T. KRAYNA

3.0 out of 5 stars @ this price point there are better options
Published on February 24, 2011 by A. Mandeville

5.0 out of 5 stars warm feet!, February 8, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks I've ever owned, March 10, 2009
Not only are these socks very comfortable & warm, but it's absolutely true that you can wear them day after day - just airing them overnight - & they keep smelling totally fresh for a whole week without a wash. They also wear very well. I give these socks a must-buy recommendation. Thank you, Wigwam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest Socks I've Ever Owned, August 20, 2009
Chris M. (Morris County, New Jersey, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wigwam Men's Merino/Silk Hiker Sock (Apparel)
These are simply the best pair of socks I've ever owned. When I first saw the price for one pair I was surprised but now I can tell you they are worth every penny. They are comfortable, breathe very well, they keep your feet warm on cold days but don't overheat your feet on mild days. I started wearing them hiking, then causally and now in place of other socks even at work. I am a teacher and spend all day on my feet and I highly recommend these to anyone who spends a majority of their time on their feet both indoors and out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Comfort and Quality, March 26, 2008
commeca (Portland OR, USA) - See all my reviews
I've bought several sorts of Wigwam Socks, these being the first of the Merino/Silk blend. They're superb, particularly in the cold, wet winter weather of Portland OR.

I would encourage you to pay attention to the washing instructions... cold water, medium or delicate temp drying (I dry them on medium to a damp state and then let them hang til they're ready). It's a little extra work but I think it's worth it for this kind of quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, comfort and warmth!, March 10, 2008
You won't be disappointed; this is a great product. They are comfortable, not itchy. Warm but not bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars socks, March 11, 2007
Merino Wool/Silk socks are easily the best socks I have ever had,

also the most expensive, but worth it

3.0 out of 5 stars @ this price point there are better options, February 24, 2011
I was needing to replace some Mens Heavyweight Wool Boot Socks, Large Grey and not finding them here at a fair price I thought I would buy these from Wigwam as a possible replacement. Boy was I wrong. I am outside all day and when inside I am kind of cheap with the heat so its not exactly warm in the house. These socks failed miserably. Granted the Carhartt's are the bomb, but these just are not worth the money. Why?...

Well for one the tops stretch to easily and hence they don't stay up very well after even two wash and 2 wears. Second the fabric is thinner then the weight would leave you to believe, they feel more like crews than boot socks. Last but not least the heel is already crushed and flattened after only 2 wears. I know I'm not small @ 220#'s but jezz they should last a season?....My old carhartt's did. So needless so say I am not happy. Maybe around the house socks but not for real work or outside wear.

Yes I went back to Carhartts, I could not find them on here at a good price (shipping killed the deal, And Amazon doesn't have the Boot socks so I got a local retailer to order them.

I can not recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 3, 2008
This review is from: Wigwam Men's Merino/Silk Hiker Sock (Apparel)
I've been wearing these socks for six months and recently went hiking in the Rockies for a couple of days with them. They were magnificent! A little warm in the afternoons, but amazing at night! They were super comfortable for long periods of time while one of my hikes was 13 miles. Highly Recomended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, May 10, 2009
This review is from: Wigwam Men's Merino/Silk Hiker Sock (Apparel)
One reason I like these socks is that the elastic is not so tight it hurts my legs. That makes them much more comfortable to wear. Plus they are warm and I do tend to get cold easily.

Give the a try and I'll bet you will be pleased, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Socks!, May 25, 2012
This review is from: Wigwam Men's Merino/Silk Hiker Sock (Apparel)
These are my favorite pair of socks. They feel amazing, keep my feet warm and are very comfortable. When I'm heading out on a hike, these are the socks that I usually grab.
They are expensive but well worth the price. During the winter (I live in the mountains of NC) every Friday my friends and I would get together and go for a snow hike. I don't remember one time where I was cold and these socks play a big role in that. My friends were complaining all the time with their feet.

You can't beat Merino Wool/Silk!

Wigwam Men's Merino/Silk Hiker Sock