5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, well made, and not too thick
Published 22 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Wigwam extra large socks
These socks are suppose to fit size 13-15 shoe size. I wear a size 12 shoe and these socks are very snug. They are tight up the leg and snug in the foot. I use to wear Hanes Big & Tall for many years then started having these same problems with Hanes. I tried Wigwam but no better, very disappointing.
Published 6 months ago by Rex from Lakewood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, well made, and not too thick, September 27, 2012
The socks are well constructed and it is nice that they are available in different sizes. I wear a size 9 shoe and find it annoying that most socks available for purchase are 1 size fits all. Why should I have to wear a sock that fits a size 12 shoe? I purchased the medium and they fit just right. I find some socks too thick to wear with my gym shoes but these seem substantial without being too thick. To top it off they are made in the U.S.A. Nice job Wigwam.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, July 29, 2013
I wear men's size 8.5 shoes. Most stores sell one-size-fit-all crew socks. They tent to fit a size 9.5 or 10 men's shoe size. In other words, the heel pad would end up at my ankle and my actual heel would be at the thinner part of the socks. As a result, many of my socks would have a hole where my heel is. These Wigwam socks are true to size and fit great. I expect them to last longer due to the better fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Sock But Have Labels, June 3, 2013
The Wigwam Men's Super 60 Crew Sock is a comfortable sock but the photo associated with the sock didn't quite capture the whole story. I was looking for a pure white sock without other colors and thought I found it with this stock. However, when the socks arrived, I found a large Wigwam logo on the bottom of the sock. It doesn't take away from the comfort, of course, but I was really looking for an all white sock; they are harder to find than I would have thought!

2.0 out of 5 stars Wigwam extra large socks, January 3, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars No longer high quality, November 27, 2013
I have been wearing Wigwam Super 60 crew socks for at least four years. They have worn well and are comfortable and well made. However, the ones I just received are disappointing. They seem smaller than the old ones and much thinner.
I will not order these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you wear a size 12 shoe, buy the XL, January 26, 2014
I wear a size 12 shoe and originally bought the Large socks. The label says they are for a Mens 9-12 shoe size, but these socks are not big enough. The length from heel to toe is about 1 to 1-1/2 inches too short. I was even struggling to get them on cause the width of the sock is too small (and my legs and feet are pretty skinny).

I placed a new order and bought the XL socks instead-- they fit so much better! I didn't have any problem getting them on and they don't make my feet feel cramped at all. If you wear a Mens size 12 shoe, buy the XL socks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Order one size larger, March 27, 2013
Wigwam are great socks but I would recommend to order one size larger than the scale recommends. I noticed that my large size was a bit too tight and regret that I did not order X-Large! Still a great sock. FYI!

4.0 out of 5 stars a little on the large side-which I like, October 11, 2013
I used to wear hanes sock for years and they were just fine, though I can feel the cheapness from the thin material and ridiculous over-size. I wear size 9 shoes and I could not image how size-6 people wear them. But recently hanes changed their design and manufacture so now the part above the ankle becomes quite tight, tight enough causing uncomfort. Since they don't have other size I decided to buy some socks from amazon with more detaield sizing.

This wigwam socks are comparably more comfortable than the hanes since they do not have the exaggerated thick cushion, and the elastic band was just okay for me. But the reason I removed one star from five was because it tended to be a little on the larger side. The amazong sizing chart is a little confusing. To be more specific, I purchased "large" size which fits men's 9-12 shoes. I think they are a little large for my feet, which I actually like very much. But this may cause some trouble for people who do not like the looseness. But again, I think this is much better compared with those "one-size-fit-all" cheap socks from walmart. A little pricey but I am going to pack them up since they are worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks and Pricing, October 18, 2013
Cushioning good, thickness of material good. one thing to note, for each pair there is a Wigwam emblem on the ball of the foot, since it will be in your shoes most of the time it shouldn't be much of an issue. I bought the Medium/Small ones and the length can be pulled to about 5 inches about the ankle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the classic socks, February 27, 2013
I have been looking for socks just like the ones I used to get from Mervyn's in Southern California. Plain white crew socks that are smooth and have great elasticity. I have finally found them in these socks. I'm not tooo hard on my socks but now I know where to find them.

THANKS AMAZON!!!