Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Wii Fit U w/Wii Balance Board accessory and Fit Me...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 71% off the $89.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Wii Fit U w/Wii Balance Board accessory and Fit Meter - Wii U
|Price:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$63.00 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Platform: Nintendo Wii U
- Features: The Wii U GamePad offers both privacy and flexibility. By providing a second screen, it lets you perform activities while others watch TV, view personal progress on your own private screen, or even watch and adjust your form using the built-in camera.
- Activities: Yoga, Strength exercises, Balance Games, Dance, Aerobic activities, and more!
- Other: Data from Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus can be easily transferred into a Wii Fit U profile.
- Players: 1-9 players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Wii Fit U reinvents fitness fun again with the Wii U GamePad controller, Wii Balance Board accessory, and the new Fit Meter. Carry the Fit Meter accessory to track daily activity, then sync it to your Wii U to compare accomplishments online. With over 70 activities, Wii Fit U makes fitness so fun it motivates you to get active and stay active!
The Wii Fit series makes fitness fun for everyone. And now with Wii Fit U, you can workout at home or on the go with the Fit Meter, a handy device that tracks your activity (i.e. calories burned, steps taken, elevation changes). Then sync the Fit Meter data to your in-game profile with one button press. Wii Fit U software lets you create routines, review progress, and compare with friends in online Gym Communities and Miiverse. Shape up with fun activities, from new ones using the GamePad to Wii Fit favorites. View your profile privately on the GamePad or get active with Off-TV play. Explore tons of options to create your perfect workout.
- Shape up with a wide range of fun activities including Yoga, Strength exercises, Balance Games, Dance, Aerobic activities, and more!
- Whether at home or on the go, the all-new Fit Meter tracks your progress, from calories burned to steps taken—even changes in elevation!
- With the touch of a button, you can easily sync your Fit Meter data to compare your progress with friends or see how far you’ve gone in Walking Challenges, Altitude Challenges, and more.
- Enjoy new and unique dual-screen activities like Hosedown or Trampoline Target that take advantage of the Wii U GamePad controller and your TV.
- The Wii U GamePad offers both privacy and flexibility. By providing a second screen, it lets you perform activities while others watch TV, view personal progress on your own private screen, or even watch and adjust your form using the built-in camera.
- Create, join, and browse online Gym Communities to share profile info (e.g. achievements, high scores, favorite activities) to keep yourself, your friends, and your family motivated.
- Cheer on a friend or share parts of your Wii Fit U experience via Miiverse.
- Create your own personalized workout routine with Yoga, Strength exercises, and other activities or select from recommended routines based on your fitness goals.
- The new Dance activity allows you to choose from a variety of dance styles with varying difficulty levels.
- Set goals and track your daily progress with easy-to-understand charts and graphs.
- Choose a Mii character when creating your own Wii Fit U profile to help track your weight, height, age, and Body Mass Index (BMI).
- Data from Wii Fit or Wii Fit Plus can be easily transferred into a Wii Fit U profile.
- Previous Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus owners who have a Wii Balance Board do not need to purchase a new one—the Wii Balance Board is compatible with Wii Fit U.
Top Customer Reviews
In case you're wondering, the Balance Board included in this bundle is identical to the one bundled with the original Wii Fit in 2007--unlike the Wii Remote Plus and the Wii U itself, there haven't been any upgrades to the Balance Board's technology since then. So if you already have a Balance Board, you'll be better off buying just the Wii Fit U w/Fit Meter - Wii U.
You might want to consider whether to get this bundle or to purchase a used Balance Board separately (they go for as low as $15 at places like Gamestop or Craig's List). Better yet, chances are you have a friend or relative who has one in the basement collecting dust who's willing to give it to you. (Here's a hint: there's a common problem where old Balance Boards appear to be "dead", but there's an easy fix for it. Just Google "Broken Balance Board" and you'll find the solution, which just required a screwdriver).
Now that that's out of the way, here's a summary of my thoughts on Wii Fit U:
As with the original Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus, there are several categories of exercise activities:
- Yoga - A set of 18 Yoga poses, where you follow an on-screen trainer's instructions. It's greatly enhanced over the original Wii Fit in that you can view the trainer's body with a 360 degree view to ensure that you're matching it precisely.Read more ›
I never workout. I did the P90X for a month but I got bored with it and gave up. That's why I always give up- I get bored. So when they announced Wii Fit U, I thought I'd give it a try and see what it's all about, and I'm SO glad I did! Wii Fit U's greatest strength is the fact Nintendo uses their elite game-making skills to keep you enjoying what you're doing. My first day with the game I jumped right into some balance exercises- fun enough. But afterward I decided to just roll with the flow and choose whatever exercise the game recommended next. I followed with a 30 minute free run, and tallied over 4.1 miles before it was all said and done. You put the Wiimote in your pocket, and the game knows when you're running by movement, and how fast you're running in place. No balance board needed. I ran through parks, over bridges, through towns, even through a light snow. I was sweating and took my shirt off halfway through the run. But you know what? I finished it. I would have NEVER stuck it out running in place for half an hour without Wii Fit U to make it fun and entertaining.
Next I jumped into the luge racing, where you sit on the balance board with your feet extended above the floor, legs parallel to the ground, with your back leaned back slightly. You shift your upper body left and right to shift weight and turn the luge sled, working muscles in your core you never even knew you had lol.Read more ›
-What it comes with: In this bundle you will get a Wii U balance board, a Wii fit meter, and the game.
-Effectiveness: Right when I turned the game on it has you exercising from the start, from taking your initial body test the game takes your weight, and balance test to calculate a BMI and your Wii Fit age. The game certainly gave me a wake up call, when I saw that the game considered me obese and that I had a Wii Fit age of 35 I knew I had to change something about my health, even though I was upset over the results. I saw my chubby Mii hobble onto the main screen and I went right into my workout.
The workouts are great! There are intensity levels for everyone to choose from and you can pick which areas you want to work on. It even has an option where you can have the Wii U make a workout routine for you depending on how long you want your session to be, and it also shows you how many calories you are losing from the workout that goes into a piggy bank. You can also play with one or two Wii motion plus remotes with certain workouts, and with others you can just use the Wii U pad which is really handy when other people are using the TV. A lot of the games don't even feels like workouts, even though I'll be sweating afterwards. You forget that you are working your body and concentrate on the game which is great for people who have issues with pushing themselves to the limit.
-Wii Fit meter: The fit meter is a lot of fun and I try to wear it everyday to log my steps.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great! It's about the only exercise I get besides housework and playing with the dog in the back yard. I love the Fit Meter that came with it. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Shannon
I had my Wii Fit U for a month now and the fitness games on there are worth the purchase. From balance, aim accuracy, stretching, strengthening and dance; there is something for... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
received a newer box than the photo. this is no longer as expensive as it first came out for the wii, with the additional footing and fit meter.Published 12 days ago by Jem Falor
Very neat, doesn't work well on carpet obviously, but the software is very interactive and had nice content. Very engaging and informational. Satisfied for the price too.Published 14 days ago by Dave