Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on June 13, 2011
After looking at so many bland Wii wheels, this one saved me from never playing a Wii racing game again. My Son enjoys the look and feel of this wheel, as well as the Red Cars 2 wheel. It feels like a natural racing wheel.
The McMissle art work on this Wii remote sticker (comes with the wheel) is very cool!
on June 16, 2012
I bought this racing wheel because my son loves Finn McMissle. The problem was the sticker wouldn't stay on the controller, so it was a waste. The wheel is nice but the whole point of me buying it was for the sticker.
on November 28, 2011
I purchased this for my son who has been a cars fan since he saw the original, he is 5 and this works great he loves it!
on January 16, 2012
Bought this for my grandson - 4 years old - for christmas. He loves it and uses it with other Wii games.
on January 28, 2015