Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MeWe Wii Quad Charger Docking Station + Long Lasting NI-MH Batteries
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 11, 2012
I have owned this charging station for about 3 and a half years now and it is realy great! No need to remove the wrist straps to charge, indicator lights let you kinow when they are recharged it works so well I am finally needing some new rechargeable batteries and will be replacing my unit with the same one!
TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 25, 2012
This MeWe Wii controller charging station does indeed work, and is even designed well. Each dock has a small notch carved out in the side so you can charge each controller with their hand wrist straps still attached to them. This feature was already an improvement over my last charging dock that didn't have those notches, which resulted in my needing to remove the straps each time I wanted to charge the remotes. When I received this dock I charged all the batteries to 100% fully the first time before trying to use any of the remotes. So far I've not run into any issues with the remotes not holding a charge. We've recently gotten several new Wii games, and have been playing them quite a bit. I find the batteries in this set seem to be holding a charge just as well as others I have used. This dock fits both the original Wii remotes and also the remotes using Wii Motion. Also, keep in mind that if your remotes have silicone covers on them, you will need to remove them first to charge them in the dock. The silicone covers are bulky and will keep the connections on the remote from connecting with the charging dock connections.

When you plug in a remote that is not fully charged, a red light turns on letting you know the remote battery is not yet full. This also shows you that the connections on the remote and the dock are fit together correctly and that the remote is charging. Once the battery is full, the red light turns green. Each of the 4 docks have their own indicator light.

The only thing I've found so far that is less than perfect with this dock is a strange, very high pitch, squealing noise I hear when the dock is first plugged in and also when a remote is first set inside to begin charging. Some people I've asked say they can't hear it, but others can. It doesn't squeal the whole time the remotes are charging, just for the first few minutes. The sound might go away with time, but I have to wonder why the electronics inside are making that sound. But as for right now, the dock is working and charging everything well. Everything fits perfectly and appears to be working as it should, and for a great price. So I'm pleased with it.
on December 29, 2012
So far it works great. All the controllers charge well and it saves space. Now I can make my children put their controllers in place instead of spreading all over the floor!
on December 30, 2012
I am very happy with our MeWe Wii Quad Charger so far. It is nice that the kids aren't replacing batteries in the Wii controllers constantly.
on January 18, 2013
Easy, organized, efficient, and cost effective. Purchased for all of these reasons and not disappointed at all. Haven't had it for long enough to know the entire battery life but with the warranty, there's no worries. This is exactly what I wanted to prevent the unnecessary usage of batteries.
on January 7, 2013
We have had 2 wii chargers that each lasted less than a yr. the one only lasted a couple of weeks. We have used this about 2 wks and so far so good. i will review again in six months and see if still working
on January 19, 2013
I would recommend this to anyone. It does as it says and keeps our equipment organized and charged. It would just be nice if some how the battery covers could match our blue and pink controllers. I haven't looked yet if any makes just colored covers yet. This was bought for a gift for my granddaughter to up date the system in their home.
on May 20, 2013
It is nice to be able to charge all of our remotes at the same time. The only thing I don't like is that it's hard to get the remotes in just right to connect for charging. They would probably work great if the wrist strap is taken off like in the picture, but the kids use these and I'm not comfortable not having the wrist straps on. So you just jiggle and wiggle until connection is made and the light turns on to show it's charging.
on January 6, 2013
Unit works great. The batteries fit the original remote and the Nyko brand remotes great. I have a couple of other off brand remotes that they do not work with.. . due to size.

The only issue I have is a faint high pitched sound when it is powered on and not charging anything...so I unplug it when it is not being used.
on December 12, 2012
WORKS GREAT, EVERYTIME WE USE THE REMOTE THEY ARE FULLY CHARGED. THEY ARE FULLY CHARGED IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES. THEY ARE GREAT.