5.0 out of 5 stars It works
I wanted a 10 foot component cable, and that's what I got. Price was reasonable and item had free shipping. Cable seems to be decent quality. No complaints.
Published on September 19, 2009 by Mr. Pen

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy cables
These things only lasted a couple of months before they quit. The cables that came with my WII work fine but these now only give me sound. I won't waste my money on these again.
Published on August 15, 2010 by Jeffrey I. Snook

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, September 19, 2009
Mr. Pen (Fort Collins, CO) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, June 16, 2010
T. Lewis (Doylestown, PA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Component Cable (10Ft) (Accessory)
Works exactly as advertised. The picture quality of the Wii on my HD tv was greatly improved with this cable. The video is sharper, better contrast and has no motion blur with this new cable. Worth purchasing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii 10ft component cable, April 21, 2010
This review is from: Wii Component Cable (10Ft) (Accessory)
Works great, no issues at all. I got this cable because the Nintendo factory made cable was only 6ft and was not long enough to run behind my wall for my mounted TV. Definitely would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars works, August 31, 2013
This review is from: Wii Component Cable (10Ft) (Accessory)
does the job it was intended to do I do not write long reviews if it works for me then it is ok by me

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Wii Component Cable (10Ft) (Accessory)
Inexpensive, and really improved the quality of the Wii picture on a 52" Sony LCD. Sure beats the stock cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Wii Component Cable (10Ft) (Accessory)
Package came quickly and the cables are working fine. Easy to install and fits each TV we have, so universal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wii Component Cable 10', February 5, 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Component Cable (10Ft) (Accessory)
Good product. Could not find cable longer than 10' so had to also extend this by another 3' to run through the wall to my TV. Works great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lousy cables, August 15, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Component Cable (10Ft) (Accessory)

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Cable, July 19, 2010
This review is from: Wii Component Cable (10Ft) (Accessory)
Out of the box, this cable did not work. Needless to say, I was not satisfied with this purchase at all.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Jul 21, 2010 10:11:12 AM PDT
We're sorry to hear that your Wii Component Cable wasn't working properly after purchase; that is a very rare and unfortunate occurrence. If you have not already returned the item to Amazon, please contact our customer service department (888-733-4448) so that they can take care of you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty Cables - Stick with Nintendo Brand, October 9, 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Component Cable (10Ft) (Accessory)
I have various different company's cables for PC and other devices, and have never received a faulty one from Amazon or other online/physical retailers. This was an exception.

Everything seemed fine for the most part, but approximately every 15 minutes the screen would flicker. This got quite annoying after an hour or two of game play, so I decided to return them to Amazon. I researched the problem online, and most people with this problem had a non-Nintendo branded power adapter (this wasn't the case for me though).

I ordered the Nintento brand component cables, and they work perfectly, no screen flickering. If you are trying to decide on whether to save about 10 bucks or so going with third party cables, my advice is usually yes as I have had no problems with other platforms, but in this case I say definitely NO.

After doing research, I found that several people have experienced this screen flickering when using component cables with 480p. Most were from using a third party power adapter for the Wii. Others were from various things, such as using third party cables like this one, and not the official Nintendo ones.

Bottom Line:
When it comes to upgrading to 480p resolution on the Wii, stick with the original Nintendo power adapter, and Nintendo branded component cables to ensure you won't have to deal with headaches from returns.

Wii Component Cable (10Ft)
Wii Component Cable (10Ft) by CTA Digital (Nintendo Wii)
Used & New from: $13.50