Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wii Component Cable (10Ft)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 19, 2009
I wanted a 10 foot component cable, and that's what I got. Price was reasonable and item had free shipping. Cable seems to be decent quality. No complaints.
on June 16, 2010
Works exactly as advertised. The picture quality of the Wii on my HD tv was greatly improved with this cable. The video is sharper, better contrast and has no motion blur with this new cable. Worth purchasing!
on April 21, 2010
Works great, no issues at all. I got this cable because the Nintendo factory made cable was only 6ft and was not long enough to run behind my wall for my mounted TV. Definitely would buy again.
on October 9, 2009
I have various different company's cables for PC and other devices, and have never received a faulty one from Amazon or other online/physical retailers. This was an exception.

Everything seemed fine for the most part, but approximately every 15 minutes the screen would flicker. This got quite annoying after an hour or two of game play, so I decided to return them to Amazon. I researched the problem online, and most people with this problem had a non-Nintendo branded power adapter (this wasn't the case for me though).

I ordered the Nintento brand component cables, and they work perfectly, no screen flickering. If you are trying to decide on whether to save about 10 bucks or so going with third party cables, my advice is usually yes as I have had no problems with other platforms, but in this case I say definitely NO.

After doing research, I found that several people have experienced this screen flickering when using component cables with 480p. Most were from using a third party power adapter for the Wii. Others were from various things, such as using third party cables like this one, and not the official Nintendo ones.

Bottom Line:
When it comes to upgrading to 480p resolution on the Wii, stick with the original Nintendo power adapter, and Nintendo branded component cables to ensure you won't have to deal with headaches from returns.
on August 15, 2010
These things only lasted a couple of months before they quit. The cables that came with my WII work fine but these now only give me sound. I won't waste my money on these again.
on February 5, 2011
Good product. Could not find cable longer than 10' so had to also extend this by another 3' to run through the wall to my TV. Works great.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2013
Inexpensive, and really improved the quality of the Wii picture on a 52" Sony LCD. Sure beats the stock cable.
on January 15, 2013
Package came quickly and the cables are working fine. Easy to install and fits each TV we have, so universal.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 19, 2010
Out of the box, this cable did not work. Needless to say, I was not satisfied with this purchase at all.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
We're sorry to hear that your Wii Component Cable wasn't working properly after purchase; that is a very rare and unfortunate occurrence. If you have not already returned the item to Amazon, please contact our customer service department (888-733-4448) so that they can take care of you.
on August 31, 2013
does the job it was intended to do I do not write long reviews if it works for me then it is ok by me