Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wii Dance Mat
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 17, 2008
I bought this mat so we could play multiplayer DDR2, but the mat did not work on arrival. Amazon quickly sent me out a replacement(Nice job on Amazon's part), but that mat did not work either. We have since shipped it back and requested a refund.
After talking with other people about this mat, it seems that this brand of mat simply doesn't work with Wii DDR2. We have gone with the Konami brand of mat, it is suppose to be the exact mat that ships with the game, hard to find and a little bit pricier.
on December 15, 2009
My girlfriend ordered this mat with the 'bundled' DDR game. The cheap plastic the mat is made of reeks - three days later and the whole basement den still stinks. The cheap zippers that enclose the 1" foam pad are garbage. The first broke as we were carefully putting the mat together. We were glad there were two zipper, but no - even being excruciatingly careful (me holding edges together while she slowly zipped) the second plastic zipper bent and split. We were disgusted. There is no way to rethread the zipper as both ends are molded into plastic. Thinking we'd try it out on plain carpet withiout the interior foam pad, we were surprised (no, not really) when the cheap product didn't even operate with our Wii - incompatible system. Whoever bundled these items at Amazon was an idiot. Last bit of lameness - no batteries included (4 required). DO NOT BUY!!!
on October 27, 2009
QUALITY:
It's not a bad product, but after playing DDR for something on the order of 30 hours, I already need something sturdier. Too bad Intec isn't allowed to address that issue (see below).

COMPATIBILITY:
I picked this mat up at F.Y.E. last minute for my birthday party. The mat turns out to be recognized by the game, but not able to input steps, that is, it does not register moves. I'm pretty sure this is a feature of the game, not the mat, but I wanted to put it out there that THIS MAT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH DDR HOTTEST PARTY 2 FOR WII... even though it says "for wii" on the box. Shame on you, Konami, for ripping off your fans like this.
on September 3, 2009
The mat works fine for me for DDR. However it's NOT compatible with Active Life Outdoor Challenge.
So I am torn cannot give it a better score.

Please make sure you plug the remote controller into Wii Gameport 1.
on April 27, 2009
I had exactly the same thing - this mat does not work with the Wii, don't waste your money.
on December 25, 2012
These do not work with the WII - connectors are not the same inside - plugs are different when viewed for the electrical connections. Older pad works perfectly so we had something to compare between the two. Look inside the two connectors and you can see the obvious design flaw.