Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wii Dance Pad
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$22.00+ Free shipping

on July 25, 2008
This is a great pad, it does not move when playing and it works great with the Wii.
on April 1, 2010
Orignially, was purchased for Disney DDR and Walk it out wii games. It worked great for the Disney DDR and our girls loved it until they tryed it with Walk it out. Unfortunely, it was not recogized by Walk it out game. It did slip and slide around on our hardwood floors too. I think it would be fine once they straighted out flat but it was not worth us keeping since it would not work for both games.
on April 20, 2010
We recently bid and won a DDR game on ebay, unfortunately they failed to mention in the ad that the game came without the pad. So we quickly came to Amazon and ordered this generic. I expected it to be a piece of crud, but we were very happily surprised that it works just fine! My husband and I had a laugh riot trying to dance to DDR, we are both total clutzes. We did find that it slipped but that was easily remedied by putting it on top of a yoga mat. Problem solved!

For the price, this is an excellent faux ddr pad. Very happy with the purchase.
on January 4, 2009
I bought this product as a second dance mat for DDR for the Wii. It is so much fun for the kids as well as the adults in the family to use. Set up was easy and it works as well as the mat that came with the DDR bundle.
on November 21, 2014
It works, and it got here in the time the seller said it would. I use it with DDR and get a great work out!
on July 12, 2016
These were really small
on July 27, 2015
It doesn't work
on December 21, 2014
For some reason it never work. Bad choice
on January 15, 2011
There should be information about compatibility for this product. It will not wok for the Walk It Out and that's the product I bought it for. I feel ripped off.
on July 5, 2008
This Madcatz dance pad gives off a strong plastic smell. Unfortunately we won't be keeping it. Will have to look for one from the original manufacturer of the DDR bundle.(Konami)