Customer Discussions > Just Dance 2 - Nintendo Wii forum

Wii- Dowloading songs

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 17, 2011 11:00:55 AM PST
I know I need an internet connection to download songs, but can someone tell me how this works? Are the downloaded songs free? Do I access the game, and then while in the game there is something I click to download new songs? How many are there? How do we find out about new songs available?

Posted on Jan 19, 2011 1:40:48 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 19, 2011 1:42:34 PM PST
Jessica says:
As of right now only Katy Perry- Firework is free. The rest of the songs are 300 wii points which is $3. You can get the points by purchasing them on the wii or they have wii point cards at places like walmart.

You can download the songs in a couple of ways THROUGH the game. On the main game menu under where it says DANCE! you can click STORE and click complete catalog on the bottom right hand corner.

Or if you are already in the dance section (where you pick the songs to dance to) you can click the shopping cart icon on the top right hand corner.

Right now there are 17 available songs to download and new songs are being added. You can check out the wikipedia page for the available song list as well as prices. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Dance_2_(video_game)#Downloadable_Content
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jan 17, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 19, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions