4.0 out of 5 stars I agree - cheaper somewhere else!
Published on December 4, 2010 by S. A. Peppermuller

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper else where... Do your research
Published on November 28, 2010 by Kreepy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper else where... Do your research, November 28, 2010
This review is from: Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk (Accessory)
[...]. People trying to sell it here are crazy. I just picked mine up at Kmart for $14.99 and it has a 3 month return. Anyway, as far as the controller, this is NOT needed for the game its just a fun extra for the game if you want it. I picked it up cause i'm a huge disney fan and a extremely excited for Epic Mickey. Thought this would just be a fun touch while playing the game.

So far, I havent played with it but for bigger hands the C and Z button may be a little to close. But its fun either way. I can't wait to use it while playing Epic Mickey :)

4.0 out of 5 stars I agree - cheaper somewhere else!, December 4, 2010
This review is from: Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk (Accessory)
I would definately get this to go with the new Mickey Wii game, but I would not pay the outrageous prices by resellers here. I ordered two of these from Target for under $20 a piece - that makes 2 of these items for less than the cost of one from the resellers listed here. Definately get this to go with the game, but do not fall victim to the price gauging going on by independent sellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Pay these prices !!!, December 18, 2010
This review is from: Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk (Accessory)
Great little accessory for this game. The bad part is these sellers price gouging ! Unreal prices that are 2 to 3 times the actual price of the product. Horrible in this economy. Just wait til it's back in stock at Target, and let these guys sit on their inventory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea, January 5, 2011
This review is from: Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk (Accessory)
The paint brush is pretty cool to have just because it represents the game. However, if the controls could be reversed on the thinner/paint, that would be better. The paint brush controls the thinner and the wii controller does the paint. Wish there was a way to switch it so the paint brush throws the paint. Other than that, the controller works great and after getting used to moving Mickey around with the control stick, the game is a lot of fun.

3.0 out of 5 stars Paintbrushchuck, January 18, 2011
This review is from: Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk (Accessory)
As a nun-chuck is required for the games play, it was a fun idea to release this addition, even if it was in limited supply, with some abusive resellers about.

As a video game hardware collector, and being generally picky about what games I play, I'm impressed with the overall function of this nun-chuck. Its build quality is as expected from a Disney item, but the two buttons are rather close together.

Those familiar with the standard nun-chuck will have to reacquaint themselves with the new button position. I've played quite a bit of games that require it (madworld, conduit, ect), and I found it comfortable while still adapting to the games poor camera control issues. Its just another step to take while getting the feel of the game.

The only problem I see with this although is that, other than using it with the game, it has little value. The game itself is worth maybe a maximum of three plays per individual, more if your... well, three should get most of it done. The nun-chuck doesn't feel appropriate for other games that require it, and not very many multi-player games that would appeal to those who want to play Epic Mickey (a character developing single player game).

Although not a gripe about the functionality of this controller, it is disappointing that this is the only additionally thing that really helps emulate the player into Mickey. When I first saw a picture of this, I was incredibly excited, thinking that it was a full custom wiimote itself, with maybe some unpictured bucket-chuck. The technology is also readily available to make this hardware, this NEW to a 5 year old video game system hardware, wireless to the wiimote its tied to. Why is this thing wired?

I collect hardware, so I'm happy with it. The build quality and fun reference earns it 3 stars, but the point that I feel its tied to a specific game, as well as the point that it -could- have been much more "epic" had Disney gone a little further outside of the box, makes me remove two stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome nunchuk !!, November 29, 2010
This review is from: Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk (Accessory)
This is the perfect nunchuk to play the cool new Epic mickey game that releases this week.
The nunchuck looks very cool and feels comfortable in my hand and works great.
It would be even better if the tip of the brush came in different colors (so you could match your wiimote colors together)

This is a must buy accessory for any epic mickey fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Epic Mickey!, June 5, 2012
This review is from: Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk (Accessory)
Love Epic Mickey so much and can't wait for Epic Mickey: Power of Two. I;m on my third time playing it and as a true Epic Mickey Fan, I needed the nunchuk to enhance my gamin experience. I have also ordered the Epic Mickey Paintbrush and Thinner pack to pair with my Paintbrush nunchuk for the ultimate out and in game experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for kids!, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk (Accessory)
I bought this for my 5-year-old nephew to go along with the Wii Epic Mickey game and he loved it! It works great with the Wii remote and allows kids to get creative.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the Epic Mickey experience, January 3, 2011
This review is from: Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk (Accessory)
I got Epic Mickey and the paintbrush nunchuk for Christmas and I'm enjoying both. The feel of the nunchuk is a little different when compared to the curve of the regular nunchuk, but nothing really off-putting. The grip is comfortable, the buttons and joystick control move smoothly and the decorative paintbrush tip is fun to add to the look.

I've only had one problem with the nunchuk sometimes cutting out and getting stuck making the characters run, but I also had a similar issue with my regular nunchuk, so I think I was just pushing too hard. Disconnecting the nunchuk and then reconnecting fixes the problem.

If I could wish for one thing more, it would be that they had made a paintbrush Wii remote to really add to the game experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney and Wii - what a combination, December 31, 2010
Frank Anello (Allendale, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk (Accessory)
I bought this for my nephew's son - he loves it as it works with a Wii game - lots of educational and artistic value.

Wii Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuk