5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to exercise, have fun, and stay fit!
Wow! What a great product! Wii-Fit has made our choice of Wii even better. With menu of exercises available - from Yoga to Strength Building to Aerobics, this product changed the way we looked at Wii. Now Wii is our new at home fitness trainer.

I could not recommend this enough.

Key Features that we love:
- Measure BMI and physical...
Published on June 13, 2009 by S. Patel

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
This is an ok game, WII Fit Plus is a much better choice, I bought this to replace one that had been broken, I will pay better attention to the title next time
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to exercise, have fun, and stay fit!, June 13, 2009
This review is from: Wii FIT for Nintendo Wii GAME ONLY (Video Game)

I could not recommend this enough.

Key Features that we love:
- Measure BMI and physical flexibilities
- Set goals - strength improvement or weigh loss
- Track progress (you can even account for exercises you are doing outside of the Wii system!)
- On screen trainer
- Instant feedback on what you are doing well (or not!)
- Team up with your family members to keep challenging and motivating each other

Some opportunities for improvements:
Wii Fit board (different part) is difficult to use in some situations.

I highly recommend this to anyone. Hope you find this review useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Fit, March 15, 2010
This review is from: Wii FIT for Nintendo Wii GAME ONLY (Video Game)
I love this! I have been doing the excersises for about a month now and I have already lost weight and feel better, but really it is just great fun to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, but unnecessary game, August 27, 2011
This review is from: Wii FIT for Nintendo Wii GAME ONLY (Video Game)
I bought this game to go with my wii fit plus, but little did I know the wii fit plus gamer had all of the wii fit games on it as well. Oh well, at least it was really cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun way to get back into exercizing, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Wii FIT for Nintendo Wii GAME ONLY (Video Game)
A few years ago I went to the gym every day and ran on an elliptical, but not so much lately. After spending many of the past few years working at a desk behind a computer, I've gotten pretty sedentary and find that jumping back onto my elliptical for some exercise ends up being too much, too fast. So while trying to find a way back into getting my stamina back up, I remembered how much fun I use to have with my Wii fit. Alas, I lost my Wii Fit game some years ago in the piles of video games. So I just recently bought another one.

One big motivation in the game that really appeals to video game lovers is the bank system. The more exercise you do, the more coins you get in your exercise bank and then new games/levels/exercised are opened up to you. This can get a person like me, who's not particularly motivated to go to any special effort with my exercise, to push harder than I normally would, because of my determination to get to the next level.

My old Wii balance board wore out some time ago, with the battery compartment popping open and the batteries coming lose every time someone stood on it. So I replaced it with a Snakebyte Wii Premium Fitness Board and Balance Board and have been loving it.

The Wii Fit game definitely has some challenges to it. It works on your balance, your strength, gives you cardio exercises to do and pushes you to stretch for flexibility. You do everything from yoga to soccer, from trying to roll marbles down holes to hula hoop. The game tracks your progress, your weight, your BMI and you can even password protect it, since many people can all use the same game and set up their own personalized accounts. While the price for the game new is usually expensive (since it's an older game a not being made anymore), check through the other Amazon 3rd party sellers who are selling it used. I picked mine up used from the Amazon seller "swordkillers", and it was in flawless condition, even having all the booklets in the case.

It's a great game and a fun way to get back into shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Wii FIT for Nintendo Wii GAME ONLY (Video Game)
did not have to pay ungodly prices for product like in chain stores and product was in great shape. good buy on my part

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Wii FIT for Nintendo Wii GAME ONLY (Video Game)
Great item and shipped in timely manner

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 4, 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping-product worked grat, May 29, 2014
This review is from: Wii FIT for Nintendo Wii GAME ONLY (Video Game)
This product worked great and it was just what I was looking for to get back on my fitness kick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wii Fit, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Wii FIT for Nintendo Wii GAME ONLY (Video Game)
Originally when I first purchased this it came with the board. My grandson borrowed it and it vanished. Since I needed this disc to continue my exercise routine, I purchase a used disc which is like NEW.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, April 12, 2014

Wii FIT for Nintendo Wii GAME ONLY
Wii FIT for Nintendo Wii GAME ONLY by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
$12.85