Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$69.99+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 11-20 of 104 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on December 3, 2010
Each person's experience with this game is going to differ greatly. Obviously. What I find fun, someone else won't. I only really enjoyed a couple of the activities: the hula hoop, the ski jump, and the kickboxing. The balance activities were fun up to a certain point, but doing them over and over can get boring. The only thing that kept me going back a couple times was trying to beat my own score. Same can be said about the aerobic-type activities. I despise yoga so I didn't go anywhere near that stuff. It is a fun game overall, though I wish I felt like I was getting more of a workout. It's low/medium intensity at best, but then again, as I said before, each person's experience will be different. Your mileage may very :)
on January 22, 2016
So I am ignorant. I thought it included the Wii. After buying a refurbed Wii I find I don't use it as much as I intended. Like going to the gym. I guess that is my problem, not the product's. The remote gives a very shaky feedback feel so it is hard to land on the icon you want. I do find that my ankles and shins can feel it after the workout. It is a very mild workout. Need to go through too many steps between exercises which takes up a lot of time and makes it more boring. I think it would really solve my balance problems if only I would use it.
on October 8, 2010
I bought my wife the Wii Fit Plus with balance board because she wanted it. First, my wife really likes it. I also liked it a good bit at first. It has a lot of fun games and has some good exercises. I have three problems with it. First, my wii character on there will always look fat. I am 5'9". My recommended weight is 145 lbs. I am in the military and am in reasonable shape. I have not weighed 145 since I was 13 years old. There is no way I am going to lose 60 lbs and be healthy. The BMI is based solely on height and weight so I highly recommend that if you're not of a compact body type, don't use it.

Second, for men out there, the board itself it not wide enough to do a proper push up. It is not even shoulder width for me. So be aware.

The third issue is minor, but many of the exercises are too easy and there needs to be the ability to set your ability level at the outset and increase the number of repetitions per exercise.

Overall a good product. The balance stuff is great and the games are fun. The body test is weak and not at all accurate. The board needs to be wider for push ups. If those aren't a problem for you, I highly recommend the product. If those are going to be an issue for you, I recommend finding someone who has it and trying it out.
on September 17, 2015
I rarely use this anymore, but that's probably because I am so busy. But my kids enjoy it and it's pretty easy for them to use. Of course this kind of thing can NOT replace any kind of exercise routine, but I do appreciate that it makes you move rather than sitting on the couch playing video games. I like that it is super slim because I can slide it right underneath our television stand when it is not being used.
on June 28, 2016
This program is not good for people with body image issues. It LOVES to tell you when you are obese or overweight, but it measures by BMI, so if you work on strength training and toning your muscles, you may be losing fat in your cardio/aerobic workouts, but if you're toning and strengthening your muscles at the same time, you won't necessarily lose weight. This program is way too reliant on BMI for healthy weight. I'm 5'3" so the program wants me to be at 124 pounds well let me tell you, I'm 32 and haven't been 124 pounds since I was 25. But I've got wide hips and strong thighs and calves so the program alternates between telling me I'm overweight and obese. If you have issues with that and are seriously trying to lose weight, this is not the program for you. It hounds you about your goals, and if your weight is increased from the last time you measured, it's pretty rude and condescending about that too, and will force you to tell you "why" you think you've gained weight in that time period. It won't let you skip this screen without choosing an option, then it lectures you based on whatever you choose. that part is pretty damn awful.

I use this program mainly for the strength training and the yoga routines. It has excellent exercises to give you a base to go on and work out on your own. Once I get these exercises and poses down, I'll work independently from the Wii to do more reps and hold the poses for longer periods of time.
on March 14, 2015
While I liked this product, I just wish the weight limit would've been posted in the information section. It's difficult when you buy it for someone and then they can't even use it..... Didn't find out what the weight limit was until AFTER i received it.
on November 20, 2014
This is primarily helpful for tracking your weight and progress. Some of the games are fun, like throwing and dodging snowballs, that is supposed to improve your balance and coordination skills. And some of the strength training exercise do help to tone muscles, like your abs. As far as actually burning calories, though, it's not super helpful. Most of the aerobic exercises just don't get you moving enough to significantly burn calories without spending all day at it. Also the aerobic exercises are somewhat lacking in imagination and are very boring, like running in place. I bought a separate dance game for my Wii to actually burn calories and just use this to track my progress, or to play a video game that requires I get up off the couch. All in all, this is a pretty good game, but if you're serious about burning calories, you'll probably want something else.
on June 23, 2016
Item came used as I expected, but was very upset when I found corroded batteries inside it! Such a mess to clean up! Very unprofessional to not inspect an item such as this and to send it out like that.
on September 19, 2013
This product was in better condition than i expected! the prod description said minor cosmetic damage but when i recieved it it looked brand new. Very impressed brownie&ghost fullfilled my expectations a wonderful compliment to the balance board is the wii fit plus and cardio boxing with weighted gloves i plan on putting me using the set on youtube just to give ppl an idea of what expect since i was in the dark and going out on a limb when i made the purchase
Ps my husband thought i was just playing video games until i insisted that he tried the wii cardio boxing! He was sore the nexrt day from the work out lol
on April 21, 2014
I was excited to get this. Got it out and all set up, but found the console kept saying "unable to read disc". The disc was new and had no scratches. Looked on-line and found several people had this issue. Wish I could have just exchanged out the disc, but instead had to send the whole thing back. Next time I'd order the board and game separately...