Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 26, 2009
We purchases this bundle to use with our Wiifit and Wiifit plus. The balance board cover is very nice, makes it much more comfortable to stand on balance board, the rechargable battery is also nice, as long as you remember to keep it charged. My only real problem with this set is the cover for the wii remote. This was the main reason for me purchasing this bundle, when you do the running exercises in Wiifit its supposed to give you a more accurate reading. How ever, just the act of putting this cover on the remote ripped it. It is made of very flimsy material, and Im waiting for any day now the clip to come ripping out of the cover.
on March 22, 2009
Everything with this 6 in 1 Wii Fit Kit was in order. It was exactly what I expected. However, the silicone remote cover and the belt clip were not the best quality. First of all, the belt clip did not lock in well. It was useless. When I tried to get the lock to grab better, the plastic piece broke easily. Also, the silicone remote cover tore easily when I tried to remove it for Mario Kart wheel or other activities. It was difficult enough to put on, but taking it off, it tore in a few places. Everything else in the kit are still fine and work well for our use. My advice for purchasers is to keep one remote specifically for the purpose of using with Wii fit or other exercise 'games.'
on December 21, 2014
You get a lot of stuff in this set. The socks are comfy, the battery pack(which I bought the set for) is useful, the silicone sleeve with attached clip is also nice to have when you're doing a workout, and the silicone sleeve for the wii board makes the board feel more secure. The belt I found useless and the yoga mat although cushiony, has a chemical smell that I'm hoping will fade. All in all, I'm happy with the assortment of items.
on July 27, 2012
cover fits Wii Fit perfectly & mat & covers are Great. I've had problems with Wii Fit charger. It shuts off while charging & Wii board won't work with it. I swapped back to using batteries 2nd day after purchase. It's been several months since purchase & batteries last forever in Wii Fit Board. Don't waste your money on charger
on January 5, 2015
Never could get the rechargeable battery pack to work, and I don't know if it's just me, but my mat smells like death. Other than that, I guess everything else was fine, which is why I gave two stars instead of one, but the main reason I bought this was for the rechargeable battery pack.
on July 24, 2013
The only part of this bundle I continue to use is the Yoga mat. The belt and clip for the Wii remote did not work at all. The clip is cheaply made and will not hold the Wii remote if you do any type of bending or turning. The battery pack for the Wii board never worked. It never charged - useless. The socks were an unneeded bonus from the beginning and are still sitting unwrapped and unused.
on July 10, 2012
We had a mat and socks (but they were nice additions as part of the package) and the belt and cover are useless. We purchased this set mainly for the balance board cover (which is fine but sometimes slips when you're using it so not ideal) and the rechargeable Lithium Ion battery pack which worked exactly once! Had the battery pack worked, it would have been a great deal. We charged it over night and it lasted approximately two sessions. We charged it again overnight (and the green light was on as before so it was definitely charging) and now it won't work at all! We've had it a little over a month (traveling most of that time so have only had about two weeks to use it) and it's already a bust. I've been looking for information here on the site to find out how to exchange that part but can't find a link to CTA to request one. So frustrating!
on August 19, 2010
Purchase the 6 in 1 mostly for the belt/controller option. The blue pad works, the vinyl works as advertised. However my $$ was wasted on the belt/controller portion and socks. The socks are still in the package after 3 weeks. The vinyl that the controller must be inserted and removed to be used or charged can not be done easily. It is not the same set up that used by Wii. Of course the controller can not be charged with the controller in the vinyl, so every time you need to re-charge there is a fight to get the controller in and out of the casing. I have stopped using the belt/controller.
on January 16, 2015
Pretty much all that we used out of this kit has been the mat and the board protector / wrap.
Really this has been a disappointing buy out side of the balance board protector/wrap and the mat.
The main reason that I purchased this was because of the plug in battery adapter pack which I have not been able to get to work with our brand new balance board. Instead I am having to use 4 AA batteries.
So, the battery pack / does not work.
The sheath that for your remote only works with the genuine WII remotes if you have an off brand, it mostly likely will not work
The socks well they are socks, thus far my Wife has yet to wear them when playing WII U Fit.

I recommend that you buy only the items that you need A La Carte
on December 15, 2012
the wii fit is a great item,but you need most of the items in the 6-in-1 bundle to make using the program easier. first, the silicone cover helps to keep you safe from sliping(easier to clean than the textured board).the mat IS essential for safety from sliping on bare floors AND setting up the board on a rug(keeps the board from misreading your actions)the belt holds the silicone controller cover so you can be "hands free" as well as freeing up your hands to use lite weights while exercising.the rechargeable battery is a great money saver and even the silly "rubber nubbed" socks are useful. all in all,i worthwhile purchase.