5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Got this for my grandson cause he loves playing Mario Kart on his Wii. This is easy to blow up. Great car
Published 22 months ago by Debbie Milhorn

1.0 out of 5 stars listen to the reviews
I read the reviews and decided to try them anyway. For 48 hours they were both my kids favorite christmas present. It couldn't have been any better. BUTTTTT they both ripped on the seam within 48 hours. BOTH of them. My kids were'nt pouncing on them either. Now they are sad because I don't see the point in replacing them.
I should have listened to the reviews...
Published on December 29, 2010 by mary

1.0 out of 5 stars listen to the reviews, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Wii Inflatable Kart - Green (Accessory)
I should have listened to the reviews. And the company should listen to ALL the same complaints.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great-but not durable, October 18, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Inflatable Kart - Green (Accessory)
We got this kart for my son's 3rd birthday, and he absolutely loves it. However, it is not very durable. He didn't mistreat it, but within 2 weeks it had 2 leaks. It did come w/ a patch kit that we used, but the patch did not hold. I purchased another one for him because he loved it so much, and again, within 2 weeks it had multiple air leaks. It's not repairable now, and I'm not going to purchase a third!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for true Mario Kart players., January 13, 2011
Germaine Goodrich (South Florida, United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Inflatable Kart - Green (Accessory)
This toy was sent to my sons and husband by my mom for Christmas. It looked so cool, we couldn't wait to blow it up and give it a test run. We used the included pump and had it inflated pretty quickly without much trouble. My youngest son tried it first (he's 4). He loved riding in it but came in last, but he usually comes in last. He said that it was hard to control what was on the screen. My older son (he's 6) gave it a whirl and concurred, coming in 3rd for his round (he usually comes in 1st!). I was up next and soon realized the problem is that once you put the Wii remote in the steering wheel, your locked into the limitations of the wheel itself. There are times in the game when if you shake your remote, you jump, and flip and gain a little speed advantage. This is not possible when using the inflatable kart. It looks cool, but that's about it. It now collects dust in our guest room. Completely useless. I'd give it no stars if possible. Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun but only for a little bit., January 9, 2011
This review is from: Wii Inflatable Kart - Green (Accessory)
My granddaughters loved the cars. I bought two for Christmas. They had a great time for as long as it lasted. The second day racing was the end of the fun and the beginning of the disapointment. I should've listened to the reviews, but instead believed that they had been improved as stated by the manufacturer.

2.0 out of 5 stars False Information, November 30, 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Inflatable Kart - Green (Accessory)
I purchased two of these carts, the green one and the red because they stated they hold up to 300 pounds. But once I received the karts clearly listed on the boxes it says only supports up to 250. I paid more for the green and red because of this feature. I would have purchased the cheaper one, which is the white for that matter. Not impressed with the false information at all!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cool Toy, Doesn't Hold Up, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Wii Inflatable Kart - Green (Accessory)
Great looking and fun for the kids but it fell apart within 3 weeks. The controller holder broke on one Kart and the wheels broke on the other Kart.

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD PRODUCT REPLACED AND THEN RETURNED 3 OF THEM BURST IN A MATTER OF A FEW DAY ONE WAS RECIEVED THAT WAY, December 14, 2012
This review is from: Wii Inflatable Kart - Green (Accessory)
the first one came already apart at the seams from the box. we returned it with no problem for exchange. the second one burst at the seams within 2 days. we also had purchased a green one for the little 4 yr old to play also and it burst within 1 day of the others. this is a poorly made product. sent them all back for refund which hasnt been credited yet.
3 OUT OF 3 WERE BAD

1.0 out of 5 stars Pops easily, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Wii Inflatable Kart - Green (Accessory)
I purchased this for my 4 year old son to accompany his Mario Kart Wii. He loves the game, and the inflatable - but it popped on the 2nd day of using it. Not durable, but luckily he still uses it even though the body is flattened.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 26, 2012
Debbie Milhorn (Bristol, Tennessee) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth it, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Wii Inflatable Kart - Green (Accessory)
I surprised my husband with it & he loved it. It's plenty sturdy & is a lot of fun for all ages! I was worried about the little pump taking forever to fill it up, but it really wasn't that bad. & it has stayed fully inflated without any problems. I recommend it to any mario kart lovers

Wii Inflatable Kart - Green
Wii Inflatable Kart - Green by CTA Digital (Nintendo Wii)
Out of stock