5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!
We received them in a timely manner and they worked great! We had no problems setting them up to our Wii and the kids use them nearly everyday. Thanks!
Published 18 months ago by Joy Salwey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best fit
Bought these so i could play Wii Sports Resorts.

They do work when you plug them in and they stay in place. I think the only reason they stay on tho is because the rubber case holds them in place. Even in the case tho they wiggle a little and will randomly disconnect then you have to stop the game and re-calibrate the controls.

The rubber cases leave...
Published 10 months ago by Ben

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!, June 6, 2013
This review is from: Wii Motion Plus Adapter for Original Nintendo Wii Remote Controller(White,Set of 2) (Video Game)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best fit, February 17, 2014
Ben (Corvallis, Montana, United States) - See all my reviews
Bought these so i could play Wii Sports Resorts.

The rubber cases leave a little to be desired. They're a tight fit and you have to stretch them out to get the controller in and i don't know how long they will last, one has already started to tear where the wrist strap goes thru the bottom.

1.0 out of 5 stars Silicone sleeve not included, which you would think it ..., September 25, 2014
Dash6568 (Jefferson, LA United States) - See all my reviews
Silicone sleeve not included, which you would think it would be as it is included in the photo. Be careful with this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Working as well as OEM adapters, November 9, 2014
M. Lancaster (TN United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These adapters have been used for nearly six months, by kids of all ages, with no issues at all. They have performed as well as the OEM adapters on our Wii remotes for a fraction of the cost. They look the same and fit perfectly.

It's hard not to love that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, October 26, 2014
CHRIS SEXTON (SAYVILLE, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Devices work fine, photo is VERY deceptive as it implies the silicone cases are included, and they are NOT

1.0 out of 5 stars This product is AWFUL I got this on 9/11 & ..., September 22, 2014
This product is AWFUL I got this on 9/11 & not even 2 weeks later they don't work at all

5.0 out of 5 stars read the fine print., July 4, 2014
It works fine. I thought I was purchasing two, as pictured.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 3, 2014
they work great

5.0 out of 5 stars It was just what I needed for the WII game I bought, June 13, 2014
I bought my nephew a WII game for Christmas, but didn't know he needed this specific control, so I bought it and it was just what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this solution, April 24, 2014
I have a standard Wii remote and just did not want to buy new ones. The solution works and do what is expected.