Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wii Motion Plus Attachment for Original Wii Remote (Retail Packaging, Lifetime Warranty)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 22, 2013
I bought the version sold by Westronics -- and it worked great.
But, of course, every version of the knock-offs is different. So that doesn't say anything about the others here.
I sure wish there were more of the Westronics version, as I'd like to acquire some more of these.

Anyway, they worked well with the Wii Remote (both the Wii original version and some knock-offs I had, as well).
No problems. No working on and off.
on June 27, 2013
I purchased a game for Best Buy that requires the Motion Plus, but I didn't have the Wii Remotes with the built-in motion plus. I bought one just to make sure it works and it does the job. Just attach it as the bottom of your original Wii remote, plus this attachment also have the opening for your nunchuk with a cover, just in case your game requires both.
on December 21, 2013
If you still buying a Wii, this is a great prices for motion attachments. Many Wii games require this attachment. Before you buy you games make sure to see if they need this. Great buy here if that is the case.
on December 10, 2012
We had no idea that we would need a motion controller for some of the Wii U games. In the 3+ years that we've played our original Wii, we never needed the motion controller. The only con, and maybe this is intrinsic to all motion attachments, is that it drains the Wii mote battery life very quickly!
on March 14, 2012
We purchased two of the Wii Motion Plus attachments for our original Wii remotes after discovering that a new game required motion plus. The attachments are easy to use, no instruction manual or tools required. They stay in place, work great with the games we have, and seem to be well built. We've used them several times a week over the last two months, and they're still going strong. Shipping was fast and effortless, too.
on November 29, 2013
If you are choosing between this attachment and a built-in Wii-Motion Plus controller, get the built in one. In the end, I had to rubber band this attachment to my wiimote because it kept coming loose.
on November 16, 2013
This (THIRD PARTY) attachment started to not function for me after a few hours into Skyward Sword with this, of which Link started having seizures and swinging his sword very fast and the attachment having connection issues with the nunchuk. Do NOT recommend for extended use.
on December 20, 2011
Though these little guys are not official nintendo, they work great, and for the price you can't go wrong. I used them on Wii Sports Resort and they worked flawlessly. I definitely recommend them for those on a tight gaming budget.
on April 16, 2012
The product works great and allows me to play the games that require Wii motion plus with no problems. It came promptly and I have not had any problems using it this far. I recommend it to anyone looking for a less costly alternative to the wii motion plus accessory.
on October 2, 2013
This product doesn't work at all my kids very upset that the package came and now it doesn't even work!!!

See 1 answered question