Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on January 27, 2011
Controller slides right in and has a perfect fit. Too bad the trigger broke within an hour of playing House of Dead Overkill.
Other than that the guns really fit well and feel sturdy. All of a sudden I heard a loud click and then the trigger would no longer spring back into place.

I am returning these and getting something else. I have a feeling a replacement would do the same.

They also look a bit too real for my tastes!
on February 7, 2012
I read the other reviews saying how quickly these guns broke, but we're only occasional gamers and not too hard on our controls, so I thought we'd be OK. Wrong. After using these less then a month, both broke within 12 hours of each other. They worked great before that, but who cares if they break less than a month after you buy them?
on January 25, 2011
Bought this b/c all the rest seemed to not have good reviews. Here are the pro/con's of the product.
PRO:
1. Good weight & feel.
2. Fits nicely in grip. Not big or small. My hands are about average size for a man.
3. No need to remove the lanyard & the nunchuk piece fits right in the back.
CON:
Extremely flimsy/breakable. The trigger on the first one broke 10 minutes into the first game I played. Have not tried out the second one yet b/c I was so mad it broke that fast. Returned the next day. Hopefully, next set will not break as easily (right. Like that's likely.)

Overall a good concept not engineered for stress.
on July 1, 2011
These guns are made of extremely cheap plastic. The trigger broke after a very short play time using the gun as it was intended. Waste of money!!
on January 2, 2014
The overall shape of these guns is nice and they hold the remotes well. The tang tends to press into larger hands and can make the gun painful to use after a short time playing. They work very well until the triggers break off. One broke while I was using it, the other broke while my wife was using it. I won't buy these again.
on November 4, 2012
As many others have said, these grips just cannot handle any serious gun play. I used the set on House of the Dead 2&3 and they both broke within a day. I adore the color, weight and feel of these grips once the controllers are in there, but the spring on the tigger just cannot sustain serious gameplay. Upon taking apart one of the pistols to inspect the interior, it should be noted the spring is in no way industrial strength. I have stronger ones in my pens at work. Also, the trigger slide is very thin and in one grip, had snapped at the spring connection. This is not a product I would recommend for serious gamers. Other sets might not look as nice, but anything is better than these if you actually want to play your shooters.
on March 11, 2013
This is a cheap light weight comcept for wii guns. The concept is good and fun but not used for long, even these light ones get heavy and it is difficult to use and you go to hand controllers. Worth a try but that is it
on January 8, 2012
Used these guns for about 3 weeks before both triggers broke. The gun was good and responsive while it was working but did not last long enough to be worth the money paid.
on June 23, 2013
I ordered these puppies to save the world for impending zombie doom. Thank god I had a back up, they are very very cheap plastic bozo guns, good for recycling more than taking on zombies. One of the guns arrived damaged, and really you could achieve the same effect with a toilet paper roll and a bit of duct tape. I hate to say it but go big or go home, spend a little more if you want the gun effect for wii.
on December 31, 2013
This product is nothing like the product description given by seller. The gun is poorly made. Cannot get Wii remote to fit inside gun.

I would not even recommend this item to my worst friend. The only thing item is good for is dust collection.