5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a board!
After searching the internet for this item, I found it on Amazon. It's great. Gave it as a Christmas gift to two boys 13 and 9.
Published on January 9, 2010 by Phyllis R. Anderson

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Apperance
This board arrived in terrible condition.It contained small wood cracks,the finish must of been done by a 3 yr. old and the pads for feet were missed matched with glue exposed. I recommend the cheaper unit..graphics not as good but has a lite skid deck and in good condition.The great part is Amazon made the return easy.
Published on December 8, 2009 by Gene C. Barnes

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Apperance, December 8, 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Quality, December 2, 2010
This review is from: Wii S3 Sportboard (Accessory)
Like a couple of others mentioned the actual sportboard quality is just horrible. This item just arrived tonight and I didn't even take it out of the box as there is a see through area where you can view the actual product. The board was full of cracks and splinters, needless to say it will be going back on the UPS truck tomorrow and I have chosen to just to get a refund rather than a replacement since this seems to be a pattern for this product. Save yourself the disappointment and look for something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Paint Chipped, November 30, 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii S3 Sportboard (Accessory)
I ordered this board to accompany the balance board & when the board came I realized that most the paint was chipped off of the top of the board. The design was completely ruined & it was down to plain wood. I returned it immediately so that I could order another type of bosrd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite a board!, January 9, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Incomplete Description, December 27, 2009
Jane Sharpe (Theodore, AL United States) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii S3 Sportboard (Accessory)
I ordered the Wii S3 Sportboard and Snowboarding game for my grandson for Christmas from his list, consequently I did no research on the product. When he opened it on Christmas morning, he was disappointed to find he needed the balance board to use it. For those of us not up on Wii and its component requirements, a notation that the balance board is required for use would have been most helpful. As it was, I had a disappointed little boy on Christmas morning.Wii S3 Sportboard

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't realize, December 15, 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii S3 Sportboard (Accessory)
I didn't realize that to use this product you must have the balance board. Disappointed!

Wii S3 Sportboard
Wii S3 Sportboard by Company X (Nintendo Wii)
$31.99