5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome awesome game for the Wii console.
This is the sequel to the original Wii Sports title that used to come inside the Wii bundle. But now the new Wii Sports Resort uses the Wii Motion Plus adapter.

Published on December 6, 2011 by Guru

3.0 out of 5 stars Bball is good
Bball is good the rest aren't anything too special in my personal opinion. One hundred pin bowling too. The product was refurbished like advertised but works perfect for much less
Published on July 14, 2012 by Drew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome awesome game for the Wii console., December 6, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Sports Resort w/ Wii MotionPlus Bundle - Official Nintendo Refurbished Product (Video Game)

The MotionPlus adapter is included inside this package. The MotionPlus adapter gives the gamer some extra angles of movement on the Wii remote which weren't available previously. So now you also have to make sure your wrist angle is correct when you swing your way through these cool sports game.

I liked this refurbished bundle myself. It is an Official Nintendo refurb so it's got their Clean and Tested seal. I opened the box and my game was sealed and the Motion Plus adapter looked like New. It was well worth the deference in price as the Resort is going for crazy prices these days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Resort, April 10, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
We purchased this refurbished bundle for Wii Sports Resort which included the Motion-plus adapter. The product looked brand new coming out of the box and has worked great We are middle-aged and really are enjoying the games for some light exercise in the evenings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 1, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Arrived in perfect condition! I was a little hesitant to purchase a refurbished item, but I am very happy with this product. My family really enjoys the Wii Sports Resort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bball is good, July 14, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, January 30, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The game is exactly what it says. Fast shipping. Very good price. Happy with this purchase.
It has many games to choose from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, January 6, 2013
Bought this for my niece (6) for Christmas, and was told she plays it all the time. We also own it, and play it regularly. Fun games that help get you off your bottom when you are stuck indoors.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN,FUN,FUN AND MORE FUN ALL IN ONE BUNDLE!!!, December 27, 2012
L. Cooper (LONG BEACH, CA) - See all my reviews
BIG PEOPLE AS WELL AS YONG PEOPLE ENJOY THE DIFFERENT GAME IT HAS TO OFFER! DON'T FORGET THE MOTION CONTROLL THAT IS NEEDED. IF YOU HAVE A WII YOU MUCT HAVE THE RESORT!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Used, June 23, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This was a refurbished game I bought for my mom. Did not read the title completely because I did not know it was refurbished when I bought it. But honestly, you could not even tell it was used. I only bought this specific game because it came with the motion plus piece that my mom wanted. The games are cool. She loves them. Keeps her busy for hours. If only I could get her to share...

5.0 out of 5 stars Too much fun for one person who enjoys shaking their hands up and down rapidly like a fool., January 6, 2014
Rain Redfield (Southern Oregon USA) - See all my reviews
This is still one of my favorite Wii games. It is great for family gatherings and for strengthening your forearm muscles.

Seriously, my arms flail when I play this game. If I had feathers I'd take flights. Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Something For Just About Everyone, June 30, 2013
Great for family, friends, or solo! My favorite is the archery, but there is literally something fun and PG for every person. Unless you're a grumpy old hermit who doesn't like anything and can't have any lighthearted fun at all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›