5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, but time will tell
For about the last year I've been using a modded HRAP3 with Sanwa buttons. Of course, that's really the best you can get. It's done the job, and it's done it well. So after initially trying out the TVC stick it seems like it should do the job, for now that is.

The buttons seems a bit mushy, but still responsive. The weight of the stick feels good,...
Published on January 25, 2010 by Dr.Graffin

3.0 out of 5 stars Old Gamer Reviews.........Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick
First off, anyone who rated this 5 stars is an idiot, not a fighting game player, or someone who has never played using a fightstick before. I wanted to rate this 5 stars, but just couldnt allow myself to do it. This is not a bad stick, but it's not a good stick either. So lets get to it! The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly.

Cons:
1. The fightstick is not as big...
Published 3 months ago by Burnt Halo 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Functional, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (Video Game)
Surprisingly well made. Easy to take apart if you want to swap out parts, but the stock are decent for me. It's a small sized stick, but very sturdy. Shipping was fast as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The hit of Christmas, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (Video Game)
A very nice product at a very reasonable price. I cringed when I saw other sites that sold the same product for over a hundred dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (Video Game)
this is my first fighting stick and i wasn't disappointed, It is very great fighting stick . it Brings back the Kid in me as i remember with Playing does Arcade games like street fighter and Marvel vs Capcom etc... Awesome product and delivery service great 2

4.0 out of 5 stars For the WII not too bad., January 24, 2013
This review is from: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (Video Game)
This stick isn't perfect but for the price and system your using it for it will do the job. Some times lag during some inputs but might be due to the fact that the stick is connected to the WII remote instead of the console. Over all it still beats the WII controller any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wii Stick!, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (Video Game)
This is a quality stick from Madcatz.

Usually I stay away from 3rd party stuff because they usually suck and especially Madcatz. Their stuff is just terrible.

With that said I bought this based off reviews and i'm glad I did. It has a nice quality feel to it. Built is excellent with decent buttons and stick. Only cheap feeling parts are the back - and + buttons. Those feel really cheap.

Art work is beautiful as well and I'm having a blast playing Tatsunoko vs Capcom with it. I also tested with KoF and Smash bros. Works great with both. Especially since you can customize the buttons. If you buy a game to play this make sure the game lets you customize the buttons and supports classic controller.

I also tried a few Virtual Console games and works great as well. Donkey Kong Country is fun with it and Street of Rage feels like if I was at the arcade with great button layout.

I wish the Wii had more Arcade games to but I heard you can buy a Wii to PC/PS3 adapter so i'll do that.

Also, just ordered Sanwa parts to mod it with. It doubles your investment but I heard is worth it. The stock parts are good but those parts are the legit arcade parts.

Edit: I installed the parts yesterday and took it for a spin with Sanwa parts. Here's my thoughts.

The buttons that come with this already are good enough where you don't need the sanwa buttons. Sure the Sanwa ones feel better but not a huge diff.

The stick on the other hand is well worth the effort! The one supplied by MadCatz here was good. If you decide to roll with that then there is nothing wrong with it. I liked it.

The Sanwa on the other hand is sooo much smoother and responsive. I was doing complicated moves everytime with ease where on the stock stick it was a bit more hit and miss. I thought it was user error.

4.0 out of 5 stars Why this is my favorite peripheral of all times....., December 29, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (Video Game)
This stick is the single best non-pro parts stick that has ever been made. That's the only reason I have it 4 stars instead of 5. I'll get to that later.

The best way to describe this stick is 1 step down from Mad Catz Tournament Edition Sticks. It is also several steps up from the Mad Catz Standard Edition Street Fighter Stick. Mad Catz took all the issues from the SE stick and fixed them. The buttons and joystick are much more responsive. Unless you are looking for true perfection, There is really no need to mod this with better parts.. Sanwa, Happ, Seimitsu, etc.

If you do mod it, you have essentially created a perfect arcade/fight stick at a discount price. If the stick came with true Sanwa parts I would have given it 5 stars. However, unlike the SE and Brawl sticks, these imitation Sanwa parts are pretty close. It gets better.... Combine this with the May Flash Wii controller to USB adapter and you have multi-platform stick for a really good.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom Fight Stick: $55
May Flash Adapter: $15
6 Sanwa/Seimitsu buttons: $20
Joystick: $20

That's a perfect arcade stick that works with Wii, PS3, and PC for $110.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, just awesome..., May 10, 2012
This review is from: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (Video Game)
I love this arcade stick. I wish I could use it for more systems! It's really sturdy, fun to use, and looks pretty cool to boot. It really feels like it's arcade quality.

The button layout is a little weird but pretty easy to understand after playing around with it for a few minutes. Other than that I've never had any qualms with it.

I bought two of these to play against friends and it's always fun. I'm really picky about arcade sticks since I also have an arcade cabinet at home, I've always been happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with this arcade stick!, February 23, 2012
This review is from: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (Video Game)
Affordable and well thought out, easy to mod and you can even use it on other platforms with a May-flash to USB adapter what's not to like? this stick uses quick disconnects so you can just buy arcade quality parts and literally snap them in. The stock buttons and stick are pretty good clones of arcade originals but may not stand up to the beating of extended play but that is to be expected for the low price. Bottom-line is after owning dozens of arcade quality sticks I'd pick this over all of them every-time because of better weight, easy to mod, nice artwork and great price make this one arcade stick that is hard to avoid, Madcatz you've got a winner!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but moves a lot, January 28, 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (Video Game)
I bought this fight stick to play mainly SFII and SFIV on PS3. I bought this wii stick for my PS3 mainly because of it's cheap price. I used the Mayflash wii to PS3 controller adapter which works really great (you can find it on ebay cheap). The stick has satisfying resistance and clicks (it's squate gate) and buttons are a bit loose feeling but register fine nonetheless. As most know, these parts can be upgraded to genuine sanwa parts. This should be a big plus for modders. I did open up the controller and rewire two buttons so they corresponded to PS3s setup in SF. As for this fight stick, for my purpose, it does not work too well b/c SF moves require jerky joystick movement and b/c the fight stick is on the light side, it tends to move a lot and when it moves, the control is not precise and I misfire.

I think it would be fine for those games that don't require sudden quarter turn or half turn moves. As for "regular" games like shooters and such, it should be fine. It works great on PC on PCSX2 via the Mayflash USB adapter.

If you can build a brace for it so the base of the controller does not move, then it's fine as a fight stick. I nudged mine in my coffee table drawer to someone make the base stable and I was able to pop out moves much easier, but this is hardly a permanent solution.

I originally had it at 3 stars but bumping it up to 4. Afterall, I got mine brand new for $30-something so I'm not going to be too stringent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stick for Wii owners, January 24, 2010
This review is from: Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick (Video Game)
Considering this is one of the few quality fightsticks for the Wii, you're getting quite a bit for your buck. The fightstick has much better components inside compared to the SF IV SE fightstick. The artwork isn't that lamilabel glossiness and it looks much better. It is still customizable however and you can open it up and change the parts. Also the buttons and joystick is much smooth (although not TE level). You basically can place this above the SFIV SE sticks and below the TE sticks. If you're planning on getting Tatsunoko vs Capcom on the 26th i HIGHLY recommend this stick. It works fantastic with virtual console games as well. I played KoF '94 and SFA 2 and it worked perfectly.

Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Arcade FightStick