Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on February 26, 2010
These wheels are easier for kids to hold. The only flaw is that the B button has no extension like the official Wii wheel. Other than that it works just the same.
on February 21, 2013
Half the price of the official Nintendo wheels. The B button just sticks through a hole - no moving parts like the Nintendo branded wheel, but that's fine with me. Only a slight adjustment in using in place of the official ones.
on December 29, 2009
Thought it may be an issue since the wheel isn't a complete circle like the Wii ones...this is a great value, the design is great, and they work great. Sometimes the remote tends to pop out if you are aggressively pushing B, but that may just be operator error. Would buy these again, actually considering a second set for our family of 4.
on December 14, 2011
I didn't realize just how much fun adding the steering wheels to Mario Kart would be! My girls and my nieces have a blast with these. I bought this twin pack and another twin pack they sell on Amazon to get different colors.

The Wii remote still works fine through the infrared. The wheels are comfortable and should last well past the life of the Wii.

I would highly recommend picking up a set or 2 of these if you own Mario Kart. I've found these to be the best price as well. Gamestop sells just 1 wheel for the price of these 2.

Who knows, maybe they will work on the Wii U as well.
on January 23, 2014
I bought these for my 4 and 5 year olds to play Mario Kart. They are already cracked, but they still hold the controllers and they work just fine. Makes it easier for them to imagine they are driving.
on September 4, 2013
Our 5 & 7 year olds use these to play MarioKart. They are easy to use, and its un that there is a pink and a blue wheel. We have a son and a daughter so they were quite happy with that.
on January 13, 2013
Good product fast shipping defently prefer the little bit larger size of this wheel compared to original wii wheel. Remote is a snug fit which is great imo because its not going to fall out when passing around or during game play.
on January 11, 2013
I was hesitant to buy these at first because I read some reviews that stated that the controls did not fit. The controls fit perfectly for the Wii.
on January 5, 2014
I have NO idea why this product has so many positive reviews. The WII remote does not fit in the insert on the wheel. When my daughter put the wii remote in the wheel for the first time it cracked from her trying to force it down in the slot. I don't know maybe our WII remotes aren't the standard size. My advice to you is to go with a different wheel pack.
on October 5, 2009
Pleased with these. The controller fits snug and yet they're not hard to get out which is a good thing because (my only complaint) the IR passthrough window somehow prevents us from pointing at the top 1/4 of the screen - otherwise, I'd rate it a 5. The opening for the strap could be a wee (or wii) bit bigger, too.

See 1 answered question