Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 18, 2012 10:51:03 AM PST
S. Chapman says:
They're selling a Wii U bundle with two games for $469, which *sounds* like a decent deal if it's the 32GB version. But it says 8GB in the title, and 32GB in the description. I have a feeling people are going to be upset if they get the one they weren't wanting..

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 11:51:43 AM PST
It looks like they are out of the black deluxe version but they still have white 8GB Basic Version. From the description of it, you are supposed to be able to choose which one you want, but below that it states the white version as the only choice. It is priced at $359.99 and you can choose one other Wii U Game.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 1:31:16 PM PST
Kristen says:
The deluxe version seems to be available again on Walmart.com - $409 with one game bundle.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 4:09:10 PM PST
i did it all the way to shipping. it wont be here untill january 8

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 3:33:32 PM PST
R. Cloyd says:
I wasn't aware of this bundle promotion. I was able to snag a Deluxe version today at Wal-Mart and with the Mario game. I believe in total I was charged $432 and change (including tax). Was I technically supposed to get a discounted rate via this promotion? Is it worth returning to get a discounted rate?

Posted on Nov 21, 2012 1:20:55 PM PST
Nihilists says:
Don't trust in store inventory of Walmart. 3 stores claimed to have the Wii U on the website and after calling the store they were sold out.

They need a real time inventory.

Posted on Nov 25, 2012 10:48:59 PM PST
GLENN LEVY says:
No there are no discounted rates, all bundles are full retail. Keep what you got its a good start.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Nov 18, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 25, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii U)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (603)