Wii vs. XBOX 360 for Rock Band

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 18, 2008 11:54:02 AM PST
RAEs Mom says:
We have a Wii and an XBOX 360. My 11 year old son would like Rock Band for Christmas. Any opinions of whether the Wii version or XBOX 360 version is better than the other? I know the Wii version doesn't come out in time for Christmas, but he would be fine with it arriving shortly after. Just didn't know if one was better than the other or are they exactly the same?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2008 12:45:24 PM PST
i'd get the xbox360 version cause it has compatibility with guitar hero world tour the game i believe...the wii versions of rock band and guitar hero world tour have poor compatibility

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 3, 2008 7:59:09 PM PST
Get the 360's version. If you have both consoles, get the 360's version. The core gameplay is the same on either system, but support is better on the 360 than it is on the wii. I.E. I knew that the Wii was getting Downloadable Content (DLC). But I recently found out that the Wii won't be getting all the songs available on the other current generation consoles (PS3 & 360).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 18, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 3, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 Rock Band 2 Special Edition
Xbox 360 Rock Band 2 Special Edition by MTV Games (Xbox 360)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (99)