5.0 out of 5 stars Wikki Stix are WIKKID fun!
Published on January 20, 2009 by Shockermom

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but messy.
Published 3 months ago by Karen Zimet

5.0 out of 5 stars Wikki Stix are WIKKID fun!, January 20, 2009
I first saw Wikki Stix at a teacher seminar a few years ago. I brought home a couple of free samples. My girls had a blast playing with them (and they are STILL playing with those samples!). Santa brought both Wikki Stix and Bendaroos this Christmas, and the whole family has had HOURS of fun with them, making people, animals, writing our names, etc. Just yesterday, my girls, ages 8 and 5, decorated their doors with flowers and their names, and they even make a Wikki-doorbell (which Mommy and Daddy MUST push and then make the ding-dong sound in order to gain entrance to the room!). These things are the best invention for kids' imagination and creativity in many years. They last forever, and they DO NOT mark or discolor (i.e. ruin) anything! We think Wikki Stix are WIKKID fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars My chilrden love the rainbow colours., July 16, 2009
My kids would not stop playing with the wikki sticks. they really liked how they could bend the wikki sticks and make anything they could think of with there imagination.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 year old approved, January 7, 2009
My 4 year old loves these. He got them for christmas and we couldnt get him to open his presents because he was playing with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandchildren love wikki sticks, July 25, 2012
This review is from: Wikki Stix Rainbow Pak (Toy)
My grandchildren love making things with wikki sticks - buildings, animals - it doesn't matter. Their imaginations run wild and they keep busy for hours with wikki sticks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel toy, December 9, 2010
This review is from: Wikki Stix Rainbow Pak (Toy)
We took our two and a half year old on a plane for the first time, and Wiki Sticks were great at occupying her. She loves making different things out of them. The only negative was that they aren't as reuasble as we wanted them to be since they are so sticky, but I would definitely buy them again if we were traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars we LOVE wiki stix!, April 23, 2012
This review is from: Wikki Stix Rainbow Pak (Toy)
this is my second package of wiki stix and my kids (4 and 2) love them. the only reason we needed a second pack is because a lot of them got lost. they are such a great, durable product and last a long time. they do leave your hands a tiny bit sticky but nothing a good wet wipe can't handle. we love taking these on car trips and i keep a bag in my purse for waiting and church. fun times.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but messy., May 27, 2014
Karen Zimet "kah5u" (Charlottesville, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wikki Stix Rainbow Pak (Toy)
I bought these based on reviews and articles saying they aren't messy. However, they are covered in wax so of course leave a sticky residue on everything they touch. It isn't terrible, but still kind of messy. We traveled with them and I lived in constant fear that they would be dropped on the carpet and stepped on, where they would doubtless ruin that spot on the carpet. That said, the kids (aged 5 and 2) did love them! We will keep them for fun at the kitchen table at home, but I won't use them for travel again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for travel---but beware, they will stick to carpet and hair!, February 27, 2014
Kristi L. Grady (Amarillo, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wikki Stix Rainbow Pak (Toy)
I got these to take with us to keep our six year old busy during flights, etc. She loves them, and they are great little toys to keep around. However, be warned, if these things get stuck in carpet, or hair...you're in for one heck of a time getting them out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wikki Stix, December 7, 2011
robin eshelman (Wichita, KS United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wikki Stix Rainbow Pak (Toy)
As an educator I love Wikki Stix! Children strengthen their fine motor skills when using Wikki Stix and are able to use their own creativity to create unique designs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but you don't get much, April 24, 2014
This review is from: Wikki Stix Rainbow Pak (Toy)
These things are pretty cool,they're pretty much just wax-coated string. My son is 3.5 years old, it's definitely out of the realm for him to be able to create things. I think older kids would definitely like them, they'd be great to keep in your purse for when you need to entertain your kids easily without stuff that needs to be refilled (like crayons/paper).

This pack in particular didn't seem to have enough in there to really create much, next time I'll buy a bigger set.

Wikki Stix Rainbow Pak