5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awesome!
I am 8 years old. I got 2 pair of these for Christmas. I love them. They really work. My best friend and I play with them outside with our marshmallow guns. We play secret spy and save the world. The head straps are pretty comfortable. You can see really far. I told my mom these are one of the best presents ever.
Published on January 12, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but awkward to wear on the head
Published on November 12, 2011 by love2buy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool, but awkward to wear on the head, November 12, 2011
This review is from: Spy Gear Night Goggles (Toy)
The battery pack is on the back, so it weighs down the rear of the band, and it slides off the back of the head and ends up on the back of the neck. The battery pack area is just so heavy. It slides off of my 6 yr old's head, and it doesn't fit his brother well either (and he has a big head, lol). These glasses are so cool though, and the blue lights are very bright and the boys love them.
Here's a tip that we use, and maybe it will be helpful for others who find these glasses not fitting well:

We used a baseball cap, wore it backwards, and turned the rim UP. Then we put the glasses on, over the hat, and the battery pack sits on the turned-up rim of the baseball cap nicely. Sounds odd, but it's easier than it seems. Good luck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awesome!, January 12, 2009
A Kid's Review

4.0 out of 5 stars Sight For Sore Eyes, January 8, 2009
This review is from: Spy Gear Night Goggles (Toy)
While my nephew absolutely loved this toy my eyes didn't enjoy the piercing blue LED lights that illuminate under the goggles. I would buy it again but I would make sure to have sun glasses handy for anyone not wearing the goggles.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, April 17, 2009
This review is from: Spy Gear Night Goggles (Toy)
Purchasing a second pair. My 7 year old son really enjoys these. They came in handy during a 2 hour power outage!!! Blue LED lights are bright in eyes of others - watch out.

4.0 out of 5 stars don't forget the batteries, January 2, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Spy Gear Night Goggles (Toy)
My cousin's kids loved these, but I wish I'd known batteries were NOT included. Since I ordered these and had them shipped directly, I didn't see them in person. They need 3 AAA batteries each.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really BRIGHT, fun, toy for a kid!, December 26, 2009
This review is from: Spy Gear Night Goggles (Toy)
Bought these for my 6 year old nephew for Christmas. After opening all his gifts, this was the first thing he took out of the box and started playing with. The blue lights are REALLY bright, and just as often as you hear "Oh cool!" from other people because of how cute the kid looks with this head gear on, you will also hear "Aauuggh! Stop looking at me!" when those bright blue lights blind someone! Of course, the kid wearing the goggles gets a kick out of it either way - whether he's impressing you with how awesome he looks, or blinding you with the lights! LOL! He especially had fun with the goggles outside after dark. His eight year old and twelve year old sisters were both begging him to let him try them on, as well as his eleven year old boy cousin. The goggles were dropped at least three times on the concrete that I know of, and never even flickered. Continued to work just fine, so I would say they are pretty durable, too. Great present.

5.0 out of 5 stars lots of fun, in and out of the dark, December 26, 2009
This review is from: Spy Gear Night Goggles (Toy)
My boys are 6 and 12 and they each got a pair for xmas. They play with and without the lights and have a great time. they did put duct tape over the nose arch b/c they said that was a bit uncomfortable, but otherwise adjusts well to each of their heads. the lights are super bright, one on each side. has a flip out magnifier that my 6yo can't quite figure out yet, but my 12 yo says he can see far with it. all in all, they are having lots of fun with them and are more durable than I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars The kids loved it!, June 4, 2009
Rita G (Broomall, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spy Gear Night Goggles (Toy)
I got this for my 6-year-old grandson, who immediately put them on and found dark places. All the kids went outside when it got dark and took turns using the goggles. Had lots of fun, and they looked like aliens!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spider eyes!, July 20, 2011
This review is from: Spy Gear Night Goggles (Toy)
Got these for my two boys. I think their father was pretty excited about them as well. As soon as it got dark, they all ventured out into the night. Two of the three come running back inside with excitement of what they saw "in the dark". Lots and lots of tiny blue sparkles littering the grass. Yes, I'm taking about spiders! They were everywhere. It's amazing what was seen through the glasses. The boys loved it. Now husband wants a pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, January 21, 2010
This review is from: Spy Gear Night Goggles (Toy)
This little gadget is basic goggles with a very strong led light. the light is no toy. They are comfortable too. May bother some people but my nephew uses it to go to the kitchen at night, takes the scary part out of getting up if they want something from the kitchen or need to go to the bathroom.

Spy Gear Night Goggles
Spy Gear Night Goggles by Wild Planet Entertainment, Inc.
$24.99 $16.95