5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect...
Published on March 24, 2008 by C.S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda disappointed
Published on November 8, 2011 by Stefanie

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect..., March 24, 2008
C.S. (Cleveland, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plush Giant Squid 20" (Toy)
My son is 7, and his favorite animal in the world is the Giant Squid. It's very difficult to find replicas of the giant squid, as they aren't exactly the most popular animal around. But I found this one here at Amazon and was so surprised that ANYONE made a PLUSH giant squid, I had to have him for my son's Easter basket. I got him in just a couple of days, and I can't say enough about it's quality. Very well designed and completely anatomically correct, with feeder arms, beak AND siphon! This was important since it is very important to my Boy to have things as realistic as possible. He LOVES the squid - has named him Ikay (Japanese for squid) and is carrying him everywhere, using him to destroy Lego ships and attack Bionicles. I've never seen him so taken with a stuffed animal before - this is a first.
IF you know a child or adult who is fond of the Giant Squid - you will love this creature. He's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm 22 and it is my favorite present my Father has ever given me!, September 30, 2008
This review is from: Plush Giant Squid 20" (Toy)
For my 22nd birthday I asked my parents if we could all visit the Aquarium like we did when I was a child. Knowing that I am a huge lover of the giant squid my Father bought me this plush squid from the gift shop. I'd seen it earlier in the day in a young six year old boy's arms as he cuddled it unconditionally and I exclaimed how adorable I thought it was. Needless to say the moment my father presented me with this plush adorable bundle of joy I felt as happy as that six year old! I'm a fanatic for all cephalopods and anything related to the kraken (of ancient mariner myths). This squid means more to me than any gift I've ever been given. I would recommend it for any avid squid lover small or large! My dogs often try to befriend it too! But I don't think my squid would be happy missing a tentacle. I give my snugly squid a 100% review. Little kid tested, big kid approved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Anatomically Correct Squid, July 21, 2007
This review is from: Plush Giant Squid 20" (Toy)
The 32" Plush Giant Squid, upon close inspection, is a very close version of its live Cousin. All parts are rendered faithfully and attention to details is very good for what is, at first glance, a toy. This item would be a wonderful way to introduce very young children to this wonder of the deep. It is soft and approachable, while giving a realistic shape and detail of the real Cephalopod. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Mysterious Creature of the Deep Sea....a mystery no more!., July 25, 2008
Dr. Kat's mom (Duxbury, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plush Giant Squid 20" (Toy)
My eight year old daughter saved her money to purchase this stuffed animal. I regularly provide a firm "no" about purchasing stuffed animals ...{we have 3 - 4 bins of stuffed animals from over the years and I am very still recovering from the Webkinz craze!) However, I gave in since the Giant Squid has always been her ultimate fasscination and creature of interest. She was estatic when she received her Giant Squid and I am amazed how accurate and true to form it is....Though I never(obviously) encountered a Giant Squid! It is such an odd, unusual and incredible animal! For the imaginative and future Marine Biologist in your life this toy is sure to surely please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for squid fans of all ages!, December 26, 2007
Allison (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plush Giant Squid 20" (Toy)
I received this fabulous plush giant squid for Christmas. I have to second what the other reviewer has said about this squid; it is extremely true to life! I was very impressed! From its large sized eyes (the giant squid has the largest eyeballs in the animal kingdom!) to the tip of its tentacles, this squid is anatomically correct. Not seen in the picture, the squid has a realistic siphon and beak. It's also super soft, and I'd recommend it for squid-lovers young and old!

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid is going to love this anatomically correct squid!, August 29, 2008
BP (Cinnaminson, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plush Giant Squid 20" (Toy)
My son has been fascinated with squids since an early age, so finding this stuffed toy was truly exciting to find! The attention to detail was really surprising!

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, July 5, 2008
This review is from: Plush Giant Squid 20" (Toy)
this squid is made well and anatomically accurate. it shipped very fast. it is a toy for my daughter and she loves it. not only that but she can now identify all the major parts: beak, ink jet, large eyes, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Squiderirfic, November 2, 2008
Elaine Walkey (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plush Giant Squid 20" (Toy)
Our plush giant squid arrived very quickly and in perfect condition.
We were very happy with the quality of the product and the speed at which it was delivered. I would definitely recommend this vendor!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 5 year old, January 19, 2009
This review is from: Plush Giant Squid 20" (Toy)
This was an emergency Christmas order. It came very fast with expedited shipping. My son LOVES it. It has sparked an educational interest in ocean creatures--it was even the requested red!

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda disappointed, November 8, 2011
This review is from: Plush Giant Squid 20" (Toy)
To be honest, this wasn't quite what I was expecting. When it arrived, it was in a much smaller box than I thought it would, in fact, I thought it was different order. When I opened it up, the poor fella was crammed in there, and now he looks kinda... Deflated? Like there's no stuffing in his tentacles.. :( And, he's a lot darker than in the picture. I thought that because there were so many good reviews, I wouldn't be disappointed with this buy. T-T But unfortunately I'm regretting it a bit.. Oh well.

Plush Giant Squid 20"