Are your days of being wild, wicked, and wanton long gone? Have you ever really lived - and loved - that way, anyway? Or does your inner romantic only come alive when you're flipping through the pages of your favorite bodice-ripper?
In Wild, Wicked, & Wanton, bestselling romance writers Christie Craig and Faye Hughes show you how to model the best and bawdy behavior of your favorite romantic heroines.From the innocent ingenues and the good girls next door to the blissfully bad bitches, you'll learn the 101 love lessons you need to:
- Recognize the difference between Keepers and Creepers
- Tempt - and tame - a bad boy
- Get what you want - in bed and out
- use your feminine intuition to decode men everywhere
- Settle scores and avenge lovers who've scorned you
With this one-of-a-kind, ecstasy-inducing handbook, you won't have to be a lady-in-waiting any longer. You'll learn what it takes to find, keep, and cherish Mr. Wonderful - one fabulous tryst at a time.