Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 12, 2008
This is a great 4 cd gift pack that I bought for each and every employee that works with me at an in-patient Hospice Residence in Nashville, TN. It makes you laugh, and laugh some more--- slap it in when you are sad and it will perk you up! Get it NOW!
on March 31, 2009
I absolutely loved these CDs. I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time. She is not only funny she teaches women to examine their life.It is humor with a bit of The Law of Attraction ,and life's lessons added in. Yes her laugh is a bit obnoxious but I can hardly hear it while I'm laughing so hard myself.
on August 17, 2014
be careful if U listen to it while driving or cooking U may laugh so hard that You will not be able to control Ur vehicle...super !!!!
best Ive heard for a loooooong time...........extraordinary,,,,,loved it Loretta...D:
on October 10, 2009
Anyone who listens to Loretta LaRoche can't help but feel better. She is intelligent, well-educated, and, most importantly, a riot! She will make you feel better while giving you practical advice to improve your outlook and your life. But she's not a commedienne - her claims are founded on real science. The woman knows her stuff. I recommend listening to her rather than reading her. Her delivery of the information is half the fun!! If you want to feel better fast, listen to Loretta LaRoche.
on January 10, 2015
Loretta is so much fun, I so love to hear her take on life and the tribulations we all face. The cd arrived on time in perfect c ondition. Glad I can watch Loretta anytime I want,
on March 19, 2015
You need to laugh ever day an Loretta gives that to you
on August 9, 2009
I like Loretta's books on housecleaning, but Sark's books about 'care about yourself, love others' are far better than what Loretta refers to in this work on aging. (Loretta seemingly has taken liberally from Sark including illustrations on PBS that look like Sark's, but without citing her... as well as in my opinion, liberally taking from Dr. Jean Shinoda Bolen who wrote The book on 'Juicy" older women, Dr. Barbara Walker who wrote The book on the wise woman, and Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes who wrote The book on wild women, but Loretta oddly cites none of them That's really bad form).

Loretta chirps very loudly and does not have a pleasant voice. It grates, and she fancies herself as a singer as well. Not. Well, maybe in her own shower.

Her remedies amount to "Dance, twirl and act excited".... but this feels reminiscent of the old folks 'in the home' having no quality leadership and being reduced instead to being led by 'the geriatric director' into pathetically singing "You are my sunshine" as though that will really effect change and boost overall well being in a lasting way. It wont.

I am sorry, but this work on aging is shallow and does not deal in even moderate depth with any of the real issues of aging: depression, low income, serious chronic illnesses, forgiveness, isolation, being unpartnered, not able to get a job, anxiety, coming to terms with death, dealing with disappointments that are deep and scarring, loss of friends through death, and other subjects that have real 'juice.'

Frankly I think it was meant to be sort of a cheerleading thing, but this work on aging has no sustaining insights, and whatever rah rah falls very flat.

Would suggest you read Sark, Bolen, Walker and Estes, for lasting thought and nourishment.
on July 10, 2007
These tapes are so elementary they are embarrassing. I might have done well to listen to this woman's voice before buying. Her laugh alone, drives me up the wall. I think an intelligent woman, who is actually searching for answers, solutions or just insight, would be made angry by this persons flaunting of the ego and her idea of women today. LaRoche is about 30 years behind times.