Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Glacier Peak Wilderness [Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie and Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forests] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 15, 2015
Quality map on great paper, however there are no trail mileages! What is the point of having a map without trail mileage? Now I'm stuck with a practically useless map. I may return it out of spite, I haven't decided yet. The only problem is that I'm not aware of any other maps for this area of high quality, other than buying the individual green trails ones, so I may be stuck with this one and writing in mileages from the internet as I need them. But again, the absence of trail mileages makes this map of minimal value for most outdoors enthusiasts.
on July 21, 2016
This map works well as an overview tool to plan a trip in this area. However, due to its weight and map scale, I would not carry it in my backpack. One should note that it is an outdated map that is 6 years old and does not show the current PCT crossing over the Suiattle River. With that being said, I realize that this area takes a beating and it is sometimes hard to keep all the current trail conditions up to date. Always check with the ranger station before heading out on a hike, and especially for an extended backpacking trip.
on October 14, 2015
This is a good map for people looking for hiking and camping trails that require forest road driving. It doesn't give milage but does help you navigate the maze that can be the forest roads in the Mt Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.
VINE VOICEon November 30, 2014
I also got this as a Christmas gift for my Seattle resident son and he loves these NG maps. I visit him most summers and they have become the most important items we pack to hike and camp. Very good maps!
on February 21, 2012
The National Geographic Trails Illustrated maps are some of my favorite. They are not extremely detailed but do show all roads mountains, streams, lakes, etc. I love the scale as you can be hiking over a pass and look off in the far distance and see a peak and wonder what the name is all to look it up on the map. I do a lot of hiking and run a website called [...] and recommend these to everyone.
on August 18, 2012
This is a front and back map, so it's difficult to plan a long distance trip in the region. Pretty good resolution and easy to read, but lacks the crucial distance markers found on other NG maps.
on October 19, 2015
Nice map, but no miliage.
on July 29, 2014
Very happy with this map. Great detail and easy to read. Got it soaked crossing a stream, dried with no damage. Worth the money to have in a wilderness area.
on January 20, 2013
Good overall large-area map to review former trips and plan the next ones. Pretty enough to hang on the wall.
on June 16, 2016
High quality maps! I wish they showed more detail, but give an overall good view of most established trails.