Steps to be Considered:
1. Determine the proper output voltage settings based on the type of rechargeable battery you wish to charge.
2. Set the selector switch on the AC adapter to the proper matching voltage, either 6V or 12V. Please pay close attention to the proper voltage as not to damage your battery while charging.
3. First, make sure to connect the red (positive) and the black (negative) alligator clips on the AC adapter to the corresponding terminals on the battery.
4. Once the alligator clips are connected, plug the AC adapter into a 110-volt power source. The charge time will vary based on the current charge level of the battery.
5. Reference charge indicator lights for most current charge status. (Red =Low/Yellow/Green = High)
To insure that the charger provides a good and consistent charge over time, keep the alligator clips clean and free of any sort of build-up that may interfere with charging.
This warranty DOES NOT COVER damage, expense or injury caused by unauthorized repairs, alterations, improper connection, shipping, neglect or collateral loss.
Charge only Sealed Lead Acid type rechargeable batteries. Other types of batteries may burst causing personal injury or damage.