5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera
Easy to use and set up. Price was what really turned me to buy this, glad I did. Would buy again.
Published on August 15, 2012 by Deer man

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad
When I received the cam the LCD screen did not work. Returned it with no problem. Great product, just got the bad one.
Published 23 months ago by Travis Atherton

4.0 out of 5 stars Wildgame Camera, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Wildgame Innovations IR3C 3MP Infrared Game Camera (Misc.)
Nice product. The pictures are pretty good and the batteries last for quite a while. The nice thing about this camera is that it can be turned off and on without opening anything. The power button is right on the front of the camera.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for the money, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Wildgame Innovations IR3C 3MP Infrared Game Camera (Misc.)
We have several of these on our hunting grounds. They take high quality images and have fast trigger speeds. The infrared is not perfect, but it works. The lens does seem to fog after it rains or when the temperature changes rapidly. Overall, though, it is GREAT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, August 15, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars decent camera for the money, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Wildgame Innovations IR3C 3MP Infrared Game Camera (Misc.)
Bought this camera because I like WGI products...nice hefty weight to it....no frills....put batteries in...only half of my display works...can't see my time/day part of the display to set correct time and date...I think I just got a bad egg...I'm sure not all of them have this problem...other than that it takes great pictures in day and night mode... only thing I noticed about taking pictures at night is when the infrared engages to snap a photo you can hear the buzz of the internal motor for a brief second moving some part in the lens....didn't seem to affect the deer too bad...overall a good camera for the hunter on a budget....would purchase again with hopes that everything was working

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, October 20, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Confused, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Wildgame Innovations IR3C 3MP Infrared Game Camera (Misc.)
Just received 2 cameras today and the packaging was entact just like the ones in the store but the camera itself was beat all to hell and there was rust on the hinges. The camera looks like it has been in the woods for years so I either have a used or refurbished camera which I was NOT aware that I was purchasing. I would rather spend $10 more on the in-store version. As far as performance, I haven't put it in the woods yet but we will see in the next 2 weeks if these cameras are going back to sportsman's guide...

Wildgame Innovations IR3C 3MP Infrared Game Camera