Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Whale Blue|Change

on July 14, 2013
Nice construction, seemingly good quality materials. So why isn't it water-repellent? Any condensation from an inside ice pack or water bottle leaks through to the outside fabric!
11 comment|74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2015
Good lunch box for a professional environment. It has enough room for a normal sized lunch. If you eat big or carry big containers, this will not work for you. For some reason a lot of these vendors are not showing the inside of the lunch box. So, I hope my pictures help.

There is a mesh pouch on the inside lid. It could be used for flat ice packs or non-fragile snacks (like chips). There is also an elastic strap that is held closed by velcro. I believe this is to hold a soda can in place (nobody likes a shaken soda). There is also a pouch on the outside of the lid for thin items. It is not hard sided so you have some flexibility if you like to stuff it. Lastly the handle is strong. You could probably carry a brick in there if you wanted.
review image review image review image
on April 18, 2014
I ordered this for our 9-year-old for school lunches as they don't really have a lunch program where he attends. It's just the right size for fitting into his backpack along with his binder etc. At first, I thought it might be a bit small but it actually holds everything I need to get into it - sometimes I'll pack three small plastic containers with different food items along with the Thermos steel food jar, a small pkg of cookies, a milk or juice box and a spoon......and it all fits perfectly. One of the really great qualities about this lunch box is that it cleans up so well. The first time he used it, some of the spaghetti sauce in the Thermos got into the lunch box (I overfilled the Thermos). My thought was that that red stain would probably be there forever. Not so. I was able to clean it completely out and it's clean and white inside just like we bought it. A great buy!!!
on June 9, 2012
I have been carrying a reusable lunchbox to work for years and I always love to find a good one. This lunchbox (Big Dots Aqua) is perfect! The pattern is adorable and the box itself is very functional. I especially like the zippered pocket on the outside, the mesh pocket on the inside, and the stretchy elastic band with velcro on the inside to hold a can of soda or water. The other thing I like is that, while the bag is insulated, the insultation does not interfere with the cold from the fridge penetrating the bag. I like to pack my lunch the night before and put it in the fridge and if there is too much insulation the stuff inside does not stay cold. I've had that happen with other lunchboxes and it's very annoying. That does not happen with this one, which is a big plus for me. Very pleased with this purchase!
on September 16, 2015
The bag is good only if you using it to carry a sandwich and really small plastic container. I bought it for my son. I usually pack him a Thermos container and/or Ziplock container. Both of them do not fit in the box. It is very hard to close with any of the containers inside, and containers are sticking out. It looks awful when packed, like it is about to explode. With less than 6 months of use the material that covers edges is wearing out, especially on the corners.
review image review image review image
on March 24, 2016
I love these Wildkin Lunch boxes! They are the perfect size to fit a real water bottle or thermos, sandwich, chips, apples, etc. or a plastic lunch box container. I also bought the EasyLunchboxes 3-Compartment Bento Lunch Box Containers, Set of 4, Classic and the Fit & Fresh Cool Coolers Slim Penguin Lunch Ice Packs, Multicolored, Set of 4 and they work perfectly together. After 3/4 of a year of school these are still in great shape. I bought the Big Dot Aqua and the Butterfly Garden and they are both adorable. Would but again!
review image review image review image review image
on February 23, 2014
just needed a simple lunchbox for 13 year old boy. plain and simple with no words or decor. it works and holds a good size meal for grown teen.
on August 30, 2015
I purchased this for my daughter for her school lunch and she absolutely loves it! It is a great size, and even has a holder within to hold a juice box or smaller size water bottle. It has a netted pocket on the inside which is great for an ice cooler. There is a small zipper section on the outside too. It looks and feels like it is well made and we are very happy with the purchase.
review image
on October 1, 2013
Our 11-year-old 6th grader loved the bright colors on this lunch box. It is well made with sturdy materials and has been very durable so far after 2 months of use. The outside pocket is nice for silverware, napkins, or a note. The inside has a pocket that works well for an ice pack, plus Velcro straps to hold a water bottle in place. The box is large enough for her lunch and a decent sized water bottle, plus the size and shape are perfect for sliding into a book bag. We are really happy with it. Only one flaw that it came with and that we worked around: the inside pocket edge had a slight tear in it that could easily get caught in the zipper. A little sewing and it was no problem at all. We would buy another one if we needed to!

Update after 5 months of use: The lunchbox zipper gradually stopped working. We can barely move the zipper at all anymore and will be replacing the lunchbox after only a few months of use. It is cute, but if we can't open and close it, it is worthless.
on November 13, 2013
I bought this for my daughter who just started kindergarten. i liked the size, the outside pocket, and strap on inside to hold a drink. there were many good reviews, and i did a lot of research, so we decided to go with this one. About a month into the school year the bottom seam is split open halfway across the bottom and the fabric is fraying. my daughter takes this to school in her backpack and is not hard on it at all. i expected better quality based on the majority of the reviews.