There are no customer reviews yet.  Create your own review

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fit, April 18, 2014
my2centsworth (near Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Navy Blue Lunch Box (Kitchen)
I ordered this for our 9-year-old for school lunches as they don't really have a lunch program where he attends. It's just the right size for fitting into his backpack along with his binder etc. At first, I thought it might be a bit small but it actually holds everything I need to get into it - sometimes I'll pack three small plastic containers with different food items along with the Thermos steel food jar, a small pkg of cookies, a milk or juice box and a spoon......and it all fits perfectly. One of the really great qualities about this lunch box is that it cleans up so well. The first time he used it, some of the spaghetti sauce in the Thermos got into the lunch box (I overfilled the Thermos). My thought was that that red stain would probably be there forever. Not so. I was able to clean it completely out and it's clean and white inside just like we bought it. A great buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars for school, February 23, 2014
This review is from: Navy Blue Lunch Box (Kitchen)
just needed a simple lunchbox for 13 year old boy. plain and simple with no words or decor. it works and holds a good size meal for grown teen.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good lunch box to take to work, July 19, 2012
This review is from: Navy Blue Lunch Box (Kitchen)
I purchased this lunch box for my husband, who takes a home-packed lunch to work 4 days per week. It's dark color and plain appearance suits my husband's taste, and it's easy to carry with the other gear he totes to and from work each day. He's only been using it since early June 2012, so more time is needed to learn if it's durable or not. (It's not falling apart yet!) The box has a spacious interior. Our Pyrex and Tupperware reusable containers fit well. My husband wishes it was a little more insulated, to keep the contents "refrigerator cold" for more hours (about 5 hours is all it lasts). But, he has easy access to a refrigerator at work and places the lunch box in the frig, if he wants to guarantee a sandwich that's not soggy. At $13 (approx.), I'd say I'm happy I got this lunch box. It does the job it was purchased for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lunch bag, April 7, 2014
jan1012 (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Navy Blue Lunch Box (Kitchen)
My 13 yr old daughter loves this bag and uses the Rubbermaid 1866737 LunchBlox Kid's Flat Lunch Box Kit with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Navy blue lunchbox, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Navy Blue Lunch Box (Kitchen)
Its the perfect size for a sandwich and a drink. Thats all i wanted. My old lunchbox was too big , i still use it but this one is good for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but it does the job., February 21, 2013
This review is from: Navy Blue Lunch Box (Kitchen)
A no nonsense lunch box. No bells or whistles, but it holds stuff. Its what I expected for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, February 17, 2013
This review is from: Navy Blue Lunch Box (Kitchen)
I ordered this to carry my medication in but it is not tall enough I thought it was taller but there is nothing wrong with the case

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Lunch, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Navy Blue Lunch Box (Kitchen)
I have been using this product for about 2 months, it keeps my food and drinks cold as needed. Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Navy Blue Lunch Box, July 24, 2012
This review is from: Navy Blue Lunch Box (Kitchen)
I am very pleased with the lunch box. I purchased this just the purpose of carrying my lunch and a few other odds and ends. It has a mesh pocket on the top where I leave medicine and a zipper on the outside that I use for any number of small misc items. It would get 5 stars if it had a strap! :-) All in all a great product and I haven't had any problems, ripping, tearing, or any other product malfunction since I purchased this. Its been about 2 months now and I've used it daily. [ordered it on may 21 2012] I'm very pleased with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made product!, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Navy Blue Lunch Box (Kitchen)
Bought this lunch box for my 11 year old son.
He loved the color and style. Very well made, thanks!

Navy Blue Lunch Box