Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Color: Horses in Pink|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on March 3, 2014
Item arrived on time and was much larger than I expected. I can fit my 17 inch laptop, accessories, clothes, and lost of other things inside. Love the color (I'm a pink fanatic). the adjustable, padded strap is what I needed since I travel a lot. The bottom has raised points so the bag doesn't completely have to touch the ground or floor. The compartments are roomy and I'd definitely purchase another one.
on January 10, 2014
The bag is a perfect size for overnight/weekend trips and the pattern is adorable. However, it's clear that it's cheaply made, and it won't take long for it to rip or for the zippers to break. My 8 year old loves it now, but I know it won't last long.
on June 6, 2014
I bought this for my daughter to take to overnight camp and it did the job just great. Straps are nicely padded and the side pockets are great too! It survived camp just fine and I plan to get many more years of use out of it!
on July 8, 2014
It is relatively well made. The fabric is a bit thin so I'm not sure how it will last long term, but with bold print (which is fun), I might want something new before then anyway. Things I like:
- 2 "zippers" on the pockets so you can close from either direction (top and front pockets only, not on end pockets)
- Black bottom so it doesn't show dirt from sitting on the floor
- side/end pockets for shoes or extra dirty things
What I wish it had, but didn't really expect for the low cost
- a couple of smaller "pockets" inside to hold little things, like keys
on August 14, 2014
Could be a little sturdier for the price, however it is roomy. One of the little nubs already came off the bottom of the bag but, oh well.a lot of bags I looked at before making his purchase had warnings about the bags containing chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. This bag does not.
on July 19, 2015
This bag will serve its purpose. The colors are nice and bright. The main compartment is very spacious (my toddler climbed right on in to play) and I really like the side pockets. However the quality isn't all that great. I expect it to last the summer and I will find something of higher quality next year.
on April 13, 2016
I love my new bag! I am an avid knit/crochet freak and like to carry a project with me at all times. But I got tired of caring my purse, my lunch bag and my craft bag. So I consolidated. I got this bag, a matching lunch bag and a small order to match the coral colors. This bag holds the lunch bag, my purse, my kindle, all my gadgets and chargers, my current project (I love to make large afghans) a few extra skeins and hooks in case I want to start a new project, my contact supplies, my sunglasses, an extra change of clothes.... With room to spare! 😃 so cool!
on August 20, 2014
Colors are wonderful but it's cheaply made. The little stoppers on the bottom already fell off and the seams are coming apart. Mind you, I've only used it for my daughter twice and it was placed in a car then taken out and brought into a home. No damage should have occurred so quickly.
on October 22, 2015
This is a very spacious and lightweight bag. It is cute and feels fairly well made. As mentioned, it is lightweight. If you need a bag to hold up to lots of heavy use, you may want a sturdier bag. If you are looking for a cute bag for occasional overnights or weekend trips, this is a great fit.
on July 19, 2015
Cheaply constructed with a flimsy zipper.
My daughter was going to use this duffel for a camping trip. Upon receiving it, we were immediately surprised at how poorly the duffel was contructed. My daughter likes to pack "completely." This means that the capacity would be surely be tested on these bags. I feared this shoddy bag would not withstand the challenge ahead due to the flimsy nylon and plasticy feeling zippers. I returned this product immediately as the description clearly uses the adjective "durable" to decribe the bag. This, a term that should absolutely have been omitted.