Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wildlife Research 526 Coyote Juice Calling Scent (8-Fluid Ounce)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 28, 2015
I used this to bait a coyote trap. It worked amazing. I'd been using doves and scraps of meat with zero results. When I used this, the first night I got hits. Unfortunately, these coyotes were wiley enough not to try to get into the trap, but they dug underneath the trap where I put the liquid and made several circles around it.
on November 6, 2014
I use it on my decoy stands. I live in a rural town, where Wild life abounds with domestic Animals disappearing ,with an E caller and or mouth call's. This product brings me results. Yotes are aggressive and Territorial.
on December 18, 2014
does bring in the coyotes, I have hunted with it and without it and when I hunt with it I seem to see more and shoot more.
on October 10, 2013
I drank the whole bottle still couldn't use my mouth calls any better trying to call in coyotes ! I will just get a bigger bottle next time
1717 comments|129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2016
if you're worried about the smell.... Its really not that bad. Tried three different hunts with the coyote juice.... A possum and a cat is all we seen.. Lol. might be good for cover scent.... But not magic by any means.... May want to save your money.
on April 6, 2016
This product has had no affect at its desired purpose. The smell of this item isn't like the red fox urine I've used. This item barely has any scent at all. Is gel like and spreads easy, but doesn't seem to work.
on June 2, 2016
I havent had a chance to use this yet but i have no doubt it will bring them in. I made the mistake of opening it and taking a whiff. Holy s***. Ive been a paramedic for 12 years and have smelled some nasty stuff but this was the worst thing ive ever smelled in my life. I gagged all day after that and just thinking about it made me nauseous. To the guy that said he put this as a cover scent on his boots omg D00D. I cant even imagine.
on April 23, 2016
I use bait in front of game cameras. Ravens steal most kinds of bait and I am attracting animals, not feeding them. If I use "coyote juice" and pour it on a log, it will soak in and the scent will remain. Non target critters can't take it.
on January 6, 2016
Not going to lie its been a pretty lonely past 4 or 5 years for me. Most of my friends refuse to pick up my call from a payphone by the local liquor store where I spend most of my time. I've heard rumor that my ice shanty where I'm currently residing its now too small for gatherings. It's been really hard ever since I lost my car and child in a heated Indian poker game over at the reservation. Their rules are a lot different but at least they give me visiting hours once a month with my son. After the methfire burned down my shanty I didn't have a whole lot of options. Luckily I was able to find this Coyote juice and followed the instructions on the back with leaving a trail downwind in a linear path so that they may find me. They don't tell you this on the back but if you cover yourself in the Coyote juice and approach the alpha male without making eye contact there's a 50-50 chance he either accepts you into his pack or rips your throat. Luckily I made it and am now a proud husband to Roxy (beautiful light gray she-wolf) and adopted father to her cub Yangling who certainly has her eyes. I spend my time sharing kills, getting peed on, raiding local villages, and the occasional tug o war with my neighbor Kilo. Remember to wear very little clothing during the first greeting with the alpha male so that he may check out your junk. Great purchase saved my life!!
on December 26, 2015
I've tried making coyote juice on my own with a Vitamix. It's not as easy as it sounds. Shooting them, dragging them back to the kitchen, skinning them, chopping them up, and then mixing them in the Vitamix is a lot of work, and doesn't yield anywhere near the amount of pure coyote juice you'd expect.

This stuff tastes like real coyotes (cuz it's made with real coyotes), goes down smooth, and has a lingering aftertaste that reminds you why you're alive.

I don't always drink coyote juice... but when I do, I drink Wildlife Research 526 coyote juice.

Stay thirsty, my friends!
33 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse